Cross Server Arena league Insignias Expiry Reminder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross Server Arena league Insignias Expiry Reminder

The end of the month is coming and it is coming fast! With schools set to begin again soon, people finishing those travel plans and holidays and all of that fun stuff here's that monthly reminder that the cross server league insignias are about to expire. Come the start of next month they will be gone, so please be sure to use them in time, happy spending!
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

lol how about getting the devs to fix the whole incorrect rewards issue while ur at it... would be nice being i had it fixed once only to have weekly maintenance remove the fix and so over sending tickets and stuff not being sorted that i just cant be bothered anymore... would be nice if r2 would actually fix all the issues with their games instead of making new ones or doing game upgrades.... yes we all want some new stuff but its getting beyond a joke all the glitches and bugs in this game... i wonder how all their other games r fairing

Comment

Working...
    X