Classes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classes

Can u modofy each class properly guys?? Im sick of overpowered mages and archers while warriors(in case u dont know) should be tanks.
    Mages btw own all rank and battles dont really know whats the role of knights beside of losing our time with them.

I knew from begginin this is a PAY to win game but this gets rediculous,mages and archers - + 3lvl with too much HP,dmg and def over a knight.right..

I dont think this will ever been readen by devs or even more gets consideretad serius but for what its worth ur classes edid is worthless!!!

*Face plant* Another knight bashing post...
    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

They already did --"
      You said mage and archer are overpowered?
      Already try Knight at higher lvl?
      S24 - Reaper's Illusion
      IGN - Vein

Comment

lols Dude get to 45+ on your knight or 50+ on your knight then you see the true power. Knights are amazing and from what I notice knights end up being on top ranks in later levels. Takes time and patience that's all. If you don't have that then make an archer or mage but if you can withstand this "weakness" the knights have you won't regret it later level. I have a lvl 52 knight and really only about 4 ppl in the server can beat me 2 are archers and 2 are mages.

Comment

lols Dude get to 45+ on your knight or 50+ on your knight then you see the true power. Knights are amazing and from what I notice knights end up being on top ranks in later levels. Takes time and patience that's all. If you don't have that then make an archer or mage but if you can withstand this "weakness" the knights have you won't regret it later level. I have a lvl 52 knight and really only about 4 ppl in the server can beat me 2 are heavy casher archers and 2 are heavy casher mages mages.

Comment

lol...knights getting squished by mages and archers...what a joke. Only non casher knights get squished by casher mages n archers at higher levels. Non casher archers and mages do like 1k or less dmg to a well built non casher knight at lvl 50+. I don't see how such a knight can get owned by a non casher mage unless that person is a noob.
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
              lol...knights getting squished by mages and archers...what a joke. Only non casher knights get squished by casher mages n archers at higher levels. Non casher archers and mages do like 1k or less dmg to a well built non casher knight at lvl 50+. I don't see how such a knight can get owned by a non casher mage unless that person is a noob.
              Lower level knights do suck. The reason is at their passives don't start to kick in until they gather large amount of pdef and hp. Which doesn't happen until late game or so. Thus, if you don't have any patience you won't like playing a knight.

Comment

well im still lvl37 and usually get pown half life in battles till i manage to kill the troops so it is fustrated while arch and mage with aoe and double crits pwnd u ;/
                Thus ur comms make me regain my conf and belive i can and i will do better in time. Time will show... ty for replies!

Comment

knights shine later in the game and even mid-game, obviously for cashers and sometimes non-cashers too and as for you i think you are not utilizing what you have that's why you feel knights are "weak" no they're not a player playing a knight role must use correct decision of skills and right timing, you can see a big difference if you realized what i said.
                  :DIn the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile:D
                  :cool:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda:cool:

Comment

I was about to suggest Archers get more ignore PDEF in their PvP gear. Mages get heals and can cast back to back AOE, Knights can sap rage and put up bubbles and have a **** ton of defenses.

Comment

they should balance the knight.. not archer and mage... knights are the toughest on higher level... im an archer and im discouraged that some knights with lower BR can beat me

Comment

Working...
                      X