Need to Speed up Dimensions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to Speed up Dimensions

These are getting to be a gigantic waste of time. BB mines are so rare its not even worth looking for them. But add to that a trial practically every other step which most people try and avoid and its a real pain in the butt. Why can't they go back to asking us if we want to fight a trial? At least this way we could make the rounds a lot faster. Expert dims are taking up most of my playing time. They need to do something to speed up this very, very monotonous and boring part of the game.

Then don't do it. The purpose of dimensions is to keep you in the game longer. That is R2's motive. I highly doubt they would add the option again.

Comment

I'm not doing them anymore. They take up way too much of my time. BB mines are so rare they are practically non-existent and most of my res is maxed, so bleh. Its not worth 5 hours a day to maybe get a offering, which is the only good thing in there.

Comment

A blitz for dimensions would be cool!

Comment

I get tired of clicking revive times as rewards. Seems like I get them 90% of the time and they are useless and needs to be removed from the rewards

Comment

Yes, we need a blitz or something

Comment

You know you can press "escape" at every reward screen and it all goes directly to your mailbox, then just sort through your mailbox. Makes dimensions a little bit quicker.
              Wartune
              IGN: Decima
              Guild: Elysium
              Server: S5 (Europe)
              Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
              IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
              Server : 59 (Europe)
              Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

Working...
              X