Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Battle in Guild Vs. Guild

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle in Guild Vs. Guild

I think pvp battle in GvG should be conducted in a battleground format, where battle is conducted on a 1 Vs. 1 with troops instead of a giant free for all where you can end up in a situation that is 1 Vs. 4

That will be a handicapep (sp?) for guild with lesser participant then .-.
    S24 - Reaper's Illusion
    IGN - Vein

Comment

it already is a handicap for guilds with lesser participants since they're fighting 1v4 all the time
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

I know how that feel.
        Well, the last thing you can do are prolong the battle so even thought you lose, you'll get more reward...
        That's what me and my guild mates do...
        S24 - Reaper's Illusion
        IGN - Vein

Comment

it depends on the number of participants of the 2 guild that is battling so its basically depending on the guild master on whom he will choose so he can expect to get more participants online during guild battles
          :DIn the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile:D
          :cool:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda:cool:

Comment

Working...
          X