Remove kyanite seed restriction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove kyanite seed restriction

The limit of 1 kyanite seed per planting is too stupid. Even if you have balens/vip, your still stuck with tech upgrades. A lvl 60 - 61 tech upgrade costs 18300 kyanite, but we only get like 6k+ from tree and assuming VIP bonus for plunder, 17k+ from 5 successful plunders. That's like 1 technology a day even if you plant 4hr seeds consistently (due to crop stealers). Imagine when we get to lvl 70? Can even upgrade 1 technology a day due to insufficient kyanite. Either the cost of kyanite per technology upgrade needs to go down or remove the limit of 1 kyanite per planting. That should at least off set the costs to make it viable to upgrade the technologies we need before we even reach next level (without planting exp seeds).
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

+1 from me!

Much hope for this! Hate limits on kyanite! even at level 48-49, you can get two, maybe 3 with VIP and 5 successful plunders....

Comment

might be good, seeing these things at higher levels i vote for a yes
      :DIn the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile:D
      :cool:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda:cool:

Comment

I actually thought about this a while back, myself.

I think this is a good suggestion. It wouldn't really hurt anything to remove the restrictin on how many Kyanite seeds one can plant. The higher level techs do indeed take quite a lot of Kyanite, and changing things around like this would make everything just a bit easier.

Comment

I think the limitation for kyanit seed per one time planting is fine because it gives equal for all players.

Comment

Originally posted by tnguyenanh View Post
            I think the limitation for kyanit seed per one time planting is fine because it gives equal for all players.
            Can you elaborate on that equal for all players? If the limit is lifted, won't it be the same for all players?
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

I don't think we should remove it.

Patience is a virtue. Why should we always have easy things?
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                I don't think we should remove it.

Patience is a virtue. Why should we always have easy things?
                Well...its the same problem as needing 800 lvl 4 crystaloids to get a lvl 50 pve set. Only difference is you can't get kyanite with balens. At lvl 80, you'll probably need 40k kyanite for 1 lvl up. Good luck in keeping your techs up to speed since you'll level your hero faster than you can level your tech if the restriction is not lifted.
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

I wouldn't mind the kyranite staying as 1 per, but could we at least increase the amount the seed gives?

Comment

i got 100k kyanites and i am still waiting for them to go down

my pattk,pdef,mdef,HP
                    troop mattk,mdef,pdef,HP are all maxed except troop count which i am working on right now and i have yet to lose my 100k still is not dropping

we get enough kyanites as it is just be patient trust me once u hit high lvl and learn to only do the solo campaigns which give kyanite for example desert of despair lvl 46 to 48 campaign gives kyanites

i am sure u will understand as u keep playing
                    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                      i got 100k kyanites and i am still waiting for them to go down

my pattk,pdef,mdef,HP
                      troop mattk,mdef,pdef,HP are all maxed except troop count which i am working on right now and i have yet to lose my 100k still is not dropping

we get enough kyanites as it is just be patient trust me once u hit high lvl and learn to only do the solo campaigns which give kyanite for example desert of despair lvl 46 to 48 campaign gives kyanites

i am sure u will understand as u keep playing
                      I agree we do get plenty of them as we level up, my knight at lvl 49 almost has all of the revelant skills maxed out, my baby archer at 38 howerver isn't even close lol.

Comment

I agree either have more than 1 seed of this, or increase the amount they drop.

Comment

Tech is limited by your level and if they took out kryanite limit wouldnt take long for everyone to be maxed out fast.....i think its fine the way it is

Comment

Originally posted by Ozz3605 View Post
                            Tech is limited by your level and if they took out kryanite limit wouldnt take long for everyone to be maxed out fast.....i think its fine the way it is
                            ^ That person knows what they are talking about
                            Seriously take away that restriction and it will make it so much harder for people who do put in effort to just planting kyanite so they can have an edge in technology over others, i mean look at building levels, if you have the gold (and you a a vip or just someone who doesn't want vip and plays alot like me) then it justs takes gold and a patience, take that restriction and there goes people who rely on kyanite.

But if it is raised to 2 kyanite crops at once then i guess that's not bad, 3 might be pushing it

Comment

Sorry, I know it's frustrating but I understand the reason for it. It stops people from becoming so overpowered so quickly. I don't think they are going to change it anytime soon.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Working...
                              X