Multi dungedons, Crypt or Campaing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi dungedons, Crypt or Campaing

I didnt found nothitg so far about this what i will wrote it.

Im about leveling, and attemt limitation..

In multy dungs and campaingh shuld be difrent limits, like not to recive exp, or loots. For sample, u doo all 3 atemts, and then it all, u cant do nothing, cuz wont recive, better maybe wud be if u cud chose exp, or loots to recive after limit is over. Or put on some balen (buy ticket ) or somethig. So u cud keep leveling or farming stuff, so u are busy and have to do all day long if u have day off.. To do all quests it takes about 4hrs.. and then there is nothing to do anymore..

about crypts, also its silly when u cant do it more times, to farm and keep leveling.. so cach up others and make beter gems and collect tookens..

so its better when have some chance do something more then reach limits, and then just get bored on rest of day.

Can put campain, less stamina costs, so u can run more times, or even chose what u want, recive loots, or exp..
    More lvling, more farming, more Fun and point.

Originally posted by iShinzo View Post
    I didnt found nothitg so far about this what i will wrote it.

Im about leveling, and attemt limitation..

In multy dungs and campaingh shuld be difrent limits, like not to recive exp, or loots. For sample, u doo all 3 atemts, and then it all, u cant do nothing, cuz wont recive, better maybe wud be if u cud chose exp, or loots to recive after limit is over. Or put on some balen (buy ticket ) or somethig. So u cud keep leveling or farming stuff, so u are busy and have to do all day long if u have day off.. To do all quests it takes about 4hrs.. and then there is nothing to do anymore..

about crypts, also its silly when u cant do it more times, to farm and keep leveling.. so cach up others and make beter gems and collect tookens..

so its better when have some chance do something more then reach limits, and then just get bored on rest of day.

Can put campain, less stamina costs, so u can run more times, or even chose what u want, recive loots, or exp..
    More lvling, more farming, more Fun and point.
    The leveling is fine in the game as is right now. They even added the additional exp if you are over level 20 based on the level of the top 100 on your server. Leveling in this game is actually very easy now, if you need to level quicker purchase VIP and that will help you level at a much quicker rate.

Comment

Working...
    X