PVE Gear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PVE Gear

Im fairly new to this game and enjoying it a lot. I hope you guys make the pve sets more realistic to get. By the time we get enough (if) crystaloids your ready to get the next set. 200 crystaloids for level 50 pve gear is insane. II am in the number one alliance on s55 and even the coiners arent going to go for the set. I hope you guys are looking into making it easier to get.

Originally posted by R24370309 View Post
    Im fairly new to this game and enjoying it a lot. I hope you guys make the pve sets more realistic to get. By the time we get enough (if) crystaloids your ready to get the next set. 200 crystaloids for level 50 pve gear is insane. II am in the number one alliance on s55 and even the coiners arent going to go for the set. I hope you guys are looking into making it easier to get.
    new to the game yet you are wide awake for this dilemma, a bit wierd though i agree that they should make pve sets more accessible well i go for pvp sets which almost all usually does but i cant just imagine that the pve sets are made for nothing
    :DIn the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile:D
    :cool:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda:cool:

Comment

the price has been reduced just recently

lvl 30 PVE set used to cost 50 crystaloids
      and lvl 40 used to cost 100

but now its been reduced to

20 crystals for lvl 30
      and 80 crystals for lvl 40

its been reduced just recently so i doubt it will be reduced again

and those who don't value the legend set is still a novice
      u need to know how powerful the PVE legendary set is
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
      X