Is There Any Chance You Guys Can...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is There Any Chance You Guys Can...

find some heterosexuals to make the new clothes? Just curious.

Originally posted by cyc2u View Post
    find some heterosexuals to make the new clothes? Just curious.
    Okay, that's a winner. Even though my feedback about clothes currently given out had a few words blurted out because it was derogatory, I did voice my disdain on such. This is supposed to be a WAR game where we supposed to look badass. Instead it's a game where a rodeo clown wouldn't be caught dead in wearing some of those.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

rodeo clown... LOL! I know, right?

Comment

Rodeo Clown clothing! Great idea, I'll get that passed along.
        This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
          Rodeo Clown clothing! Great idea, I'll get that passed along.
          ¨

*facepalm*
          should had guessed how this goes down.
          Kabam -57 Archer
          Kabam -67 Knight
          Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

*facedesk* (when a facepalm isn't sufficient enough to warrant what just happened)

Comment

The style is metro-sexual, not that there's anything wrong with that. It is curious that the women are very modestly dressed compared to most r2 games. To compromise, more manly attire and far less fabric for females seems fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                *facedesk* (when a facepalm isn't sufficient enough to warrant what just happened)
                Brilliant idea! OfficeTune expansion. Now your character has to go to work for those Balens (bound). Upgrade your desk, computer, monitor, chair, and more to get your character promoted up the corporate chain. I can just see it all in the game.

Thanks, you're truly a well spring of inspiration.
                This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

I love playing around with the clothes, I just wish they all *worked*. Some of the hairstyles make me look evil, or have a massive forehead, and when i am running along on a mount, the back of the hair is down by my bum.... it looks so bad!!

I would like some more normal looking clothes and hair too...
                  S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

Yep, I seen the Vigo (Ghostbusters II, 1989) look on some hairstyles for females. It looks funny to have that massive forehead, but I guess they didn't fully tested it out before releasing it. I am not for the glittery type (as it adds on lag), but I am with you in wishing they all work as well.

Comment

Wouldn't mind seeing more armour type gear or even gear with a likeness to some of the characters we encountered in game. Same for the morph cards.

Comment

Male character's Clothing are really a bit more cute and sweet which looks really funny.
                        I'm yours. You own me, but I rule.
                        BLAИK from s608 GUILD: DeathNote

Comment

Working...
                        X