Eud Diamonds removed from game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eud Diamonds removed from game?

1 in 300 eud bounty have diamonds as a reward and they're lv2. Sorry, that's idiotic and with no more unlimited events it's now impossible to max out diamonds. I feel bad for newer players. None of them can get lv12 diamonds now. There needs to be another source for diamonds since they've been removed from eud bounty targets. Not that diamonds really help all that much, but it is odd they were removed.

Have seen a few level 3 diamonds in bounties, just 5 levels higher than I am ready to goto yet

Comment

Eudaemon diamonds have not been removed. With the last major patch R2 changed the bounty hunting from one extreme to the other. Before patch it was diamonds daily and enchant shards (of all types) rarely. Now its the exact opposite, equipment shards (all types) daily and diamonds rarely. They arent completely removed, just extremely rare to find them anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by R2110449001 View Post
        1 in 300 eud bounty have diamonds as a reward and they're lv2. Sorry, that's idiotic and with no more unlimited events it's now impossible to max out diamonds. I feel bad for newer players. None of them can get lv12 diamonds now. There needs to be another source for diamonds since they've been removed from eud bounty targets. Not that diamonds really help all that much, but it is odd they were removed.
        They are there, just not as plentiful as before. Currently for today mine are in Bounty Target No. 86 boss. They flucuate around 82 to 86 for me.

and another mentor found some on lvl 72, so it just goes to show they are there, but can be in differing levels

Attached Files
        "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
        Browser Game Support

Comment

It is a shame, they took an already stingy level of diamond loot, and made it a couple orders of magnitude worse. New players will literally never have a chance to catch up to anyone who was around earlier in this aspect of the game. At least until they add some new way to get diamonds, which they already should have done. Patrols would be an obvious choice, where you could get something more useful than the resource you already needed to have to unlock the reward.

Comment

Cross Server Guild Battle Shop needs an update. Why not put Eudaemon Diamond there..
            Last edited by TheTesterS; 08-30-2016, 05:54 PM.

Comment

I know it's still there, but the odds of getting it in bounty target is less than 1% (at least at my level). It used to be about 20% of drops (rewards) in bounty. Not like diamonds make all that much difference, but it is curious they were removed (or close to it).

Comment

Originally posted by R2110449001 View Post
                I know it's still there, but the odds of getting it in bounty target is less than 1% (at least at my level). It used to be about 20% of drops (rewards) in bounty. Not like diamonds make all that much difference, but it is curious they were removed (or close to it).
                My guess as to why they made the shift is because of eudaemon patrol. In eudaemon patrol you need alot of eudaemons with green gear. However, at the levels the majority of us were at we were unable to get the grey enchant material needed evolved eudaemon gear from grey to green. Thus they changed things to make those lower enchant material more readily available.

Comment

Sadly the best place to get the diamonds now is the chest exchange. 1 chest = 1 level 2 hp diamond. now if only I can get a decent number of chests without cashing.

Comment

Working...
                  X