CW...Time out fights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CW...Time out fights

Ok, been trying to figure out this class wars thing where fights go to time. We've been trying to figure this out forever it seems....what decides the fight?
    It can't be BR, because I (and others) have fought the same person twice in one cw's, both fights went to time and gotten one win and one loss.
    It also doesn't seem to be total damage done as I've had fights where my opponent was on their last legs, while I was barely scratched and I lost.

Any ideas? Discuss.....

It's the damage dealt and not only the damage that your toon is taking but also your sylph backup and eudaemon.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexo_gam View Post
      It's the damage dealt and not only the damage that your toon is taking but also your sylph backup and eudaemon.
      That's what we thought, but people have lost to someone with no kid or backup left and they have their full team or close to it....just doesn't seem right that you get the loss when the other person is one more attack from dying.

Comment

No, actually the one doing the most dmg wins in case there's a timeout it does not matter if you are 1 hit away from killing the opponent, that means that your defense is better or that overall you are stronger but every fight is unique and you wouldnt be able to tell me what went wrong unless you explain round per round your and your opponent actions.
        Example: You one-shot my kid for 4M dmg let's say and i can't kill your kid because he keps healing himself but i do 2-3 hits worth 6M dmg total to kill your kid, same with sylphs for sure you might have better strength and defense overall but you can see my point right?
        Sometimes having a sylph backup or kid that lives or heals too much/too long is a mistake.

And i've lost like you are saying but i understand my mistakes on these fights.

Comment

I see what you're saying just not sure I buy it lol ....especially in the case of knights who don't have a lot of AOE attacks. Just seems very random to me.

Comment

Might sound fishy but that's how this thing works, if you know your thing you can beat someone way stronger than you or ... lose vs someone way weaker.

Comment

also don't forget, that if triton or frigga cast theit shield, you may take 0 damage, but the damage is still counted to the total damage dealt as there were no shield, that's ussually the biggist part, because you and your team lives longer, but you still take huge amount of damage through the shield

Comment

Originally posted by klova View Post
                also don't forget, that if triton or frigga cast theit shield, you may take 0 damage, but the damage is still counted to the total damage dealt as there were no shield, that's ussually the biggist part, because you and your team lives longer, but you still take huge amount of damage through the shield
                ouchie! that really stinx biggggggggggggggggggg time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now got to tell me what damage modifiers count and what don't.
                defense stats, goddess blessing, crit, block, res, illusion astral, old talents, dmg reduction shield/rune,
                what counts and what doesn't?

Comment

I tried CW with no troops, got into a tie breaker and still lost. Damage dealt seems to be a factor sometimes, but I swear that's not the only factor. It can't be. I dealt a lot of damage (he kept healing). Maybe healing counts as damage dealt. It must. Or the fact he was a casher was the tie breaker (just kidding... maybe).

Comment

Working...
                  X