Click image for larger version

Name:	Guild Daily Greeting pic.png
Views:	1
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	1733674Saltybadger 56 Mage
    S20
    Assistant Guild Master in "FairyMetal"
    Guild Daily Greetings!!

Hello all and thank you for visiting my post. I would like too submit my idea too my peer's to aid in Guild communications. The Guild Announcement and Info Tabs does not allow much space for messages, also many guild members tend too forget they are even there, and therefore are constantly asking questions of the officers that have already been answered if they would only read.

Proposal : I Propose a Guild Daily Greeting, This would trigger for each individual guild member at their first loggin of each day. The greeting should be edited by the Guild Master and Assistant Guild Master only.

Delivery : I believe that the best delivery Method for the Guild Daily Greeting would be in a Personalized Guild Personal Message, this way it is not overwhelmed by guild chat, or any other happenings in Balenor.

That's it! I think it would help make running Guild's so much easier! Please excuse the very Crude Paint Picture I have not played around with paint for a very long time. If anyone would like to make an improved template for the Daily Guild Greeting window please do reply too my post with it attached ty!!

Please feel free too reply with your opinions and suggestion's maybe for the format of the Guild Daily Greeting, suggestions for the heading would be nice! and any other feel free Thanks Alot!
    Last edited by R23673721; 12-04-2012, 10:25 AM. Reason: spelling errors

good idea salty.

Comment

I like this, it would definitely add to the lacking guild communication system, we can't be online 24 hours a day

Comment

Working...
      X