Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

My Set of Ideas for Wartune Workshop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Set of Ideas for Wartune Workshop

Greetings folks, i have the following suggestion about this topic, based on possibilities further the current available options in the farm workshop, give me your feedback and opinion, all names ideas are welcome!!:

FOR CHESTS=
    • Eudaemon scroll chest: by mixing red grass + antler horn
    • Sylph Gear Enchantment chest: by mixing green grass + antler horn
    • Sepulcrum chest (with a chance to get advanced sepulcrum): by mixing blue grass + goat horn
    • Beast soul chest: by mixing red grass + goat horn
    • Fashion shards chest: by mixing blue grass + horse hoof
    • Clothing shard chest: by mixing green grass + horse hoof

FOR DRINKS=
    • Option 01: By mixing ox horn + red grass + blue grass; and grants +50% casting speed for each unit used of this option during 1 hour.
    • Option 02: By mixing ox horn + red grass + green grass; and grants the chance for dealing two-in-a-row times the same attack by one cast during 1 hour, i.e. doubles the number of targets hitted by any attack dealt.
    • Option 03: By mixing ox horn + green grass + blue grass; and grants the chance to heal 10% of the maximum HP in each turn during 1 hour, and stackacle for each unit used.
    • Option 04: By mixing ox horn + red grass + blue grass + green grass; and grants a buff that increase all stats by 10% per unit used during 1 hour.
    • Option 05: By mixing antler horn + red grass + blue grass; and grants a buff that allows to absorbs 50% of the damage received, stackable to 1 hour per unit used.
    • Option 06: By mixing antler horn + red grass + green grass; and grants a buff that allows to drain 50% of the damage dealt into HP, stackable to 1 hour per unit used.
    • Option 07: By mixing antler horn + blue grass + green grass; and grants the chance for geting + (x)00% extra friendliness/charm during 1 hour, when "x" is the number of units used sametime.
    • Option 08: By mixing goat horn + red grass + blue grass; and grants a buff to be inmune to all debuffs during 1 hour for each unit used.
    • Option 09: By mixing goat horn + red grass + green grass; and grants a chance to ignore a random damage recieved by 100 % during 1 hour for each unit used.
    • Option 10: By mixing goat horn + blue grass + green grass; and grants the chance to inflict a random stackable debuff to enemies who make a damage received in battle (for example, if you are hitted with a single attack it will do 1 debuff, if you get attacked several times by the same enemy it will get several debuffs, and if several enemies attacks you in the same turn they will receive debuff for each attack dealt)during 1 hour for each unit used.
    • Option 11: By mixing horse hoof + red grass + blue grass; and grants the chance to instantly use any skill without cooldown times.
    • Option 12: By mixing horse hoof + red grass + green grass;
    • Option 13: By mixing horse hoof + green grass + blue grass; and grants the chance to increase the effects of any buffs received by 100% per unit used during 1 hour.
    • Option 14: By mixing antler horn + red grass + blue grass + green grass; and grants the chance to be inmune to physical damage during 1 hour for each unit used.
    • Option 15: By mixing goat horn + red grass + blue grass + green grass; and grants the chance to be inmune to magical damage during 1 hour for each unit used.
    • Option 16: By mixing horse hoof + red grass + blue grass + green grass; and grants the chance to reduce all damage received by 50% for 1 hour for each unit used.
    • Option 17: By mixing horse hoof + goat horn + antler horn + ox horn + red grass; and grants a buff to reverse all damage received by 50% during 1 hour for each unit used.
    • Option 18: By mixing horse hoof + goat horn + antler horn + ox horn + blue grass; and grants a buff that triggers in each attack dealt and will randomly inflict in the target enemies one of the following effects until removed by the usual ways=damage received + 1%; bleeding + 1%; damage dealt - 1%; all stats - 1 %. .... and all are stackable!!!
    • Option 19: By mixing horse hoof + goat horn + antler horn + ox horn + green grass; and grants the chance to increase the amount of items received from dungeons, event dungeons, wilds, multiplayer dungeons, catacombs series and farm by 200% during 1 hour for each unit used.

let your comment anytime!!!
    Few data about me, just to no rewriting on every post manually.

Player Name = ArcMorpheus
    Server= S31 US East
    Class = Knight
    Guilds Enlisted (in chronological order) = TankWars, Unknown, Mostwanted, & Fenix (nowadays).
    Server = US East Server 31
    Plataform = Kabam / Wonderhill / Gamerocks
    Login from = Google Mail (previously) / Gamerocks (nowadays)

Originally posted by R2300938008 View Post
    • Beast soul chest: by mixing red grass + goat horn
    • Fashion shards chest: by mixing blue grass + horse hoof
    • Clothing shard chest: by mixing green grass + horse hoof
    These will never happen. I like the idea, don't get me wrong, but R2 isn't going to give us such an easy way to get them.

Other things totally on board with; I like the idea of having more options from the farm shop.

Originally posted by R2300938008 View Post
    • Option 01: By mixing ox horn + red grass + blue grass; and grants +50% casting speed for each unit used of this option during 1 hour.
    • Option 02: By mixing ox horn + red grass + green grass; and grants the chance for dealing two-in-a-row times the same attack by one cast during 1 hour, i.e. doubles the number of targets hitted by any attack dealt.
    • Option 03: By mixing ox horn + green grass + blue grass; and grants the chance to heal 10% of the maximum HP in each turn during 1 hour, and stackacle for each unit used.
    • Option 04: By mixing ox horn + red grass + blue grass + green grass; and grants a buff that increase all stats by 10% per unit used during 1 hour.
    • Option 05: By mixing antler horn + red grass + blue grass; and grants a buff that allows to absorbs 50% of the damage received, stackable to 1 hour per unit used.
    • Option 06: By mixing antler horn + red grass + green grass; and grants a buff that allows to drain 50% of the damage dealt into HP, stackable to 1 hour per unit used.
    • Option 07: By mixing antler horn + blue grass + green grass; and grants the chance for geting + (x)00% extra friendliness/charm during 1 hour, when "x" is the number of units used sametime.
    • Option 08: By mixing goat horn + red grass + blue grass; and grants a buff to be inmune to all debuffs during 1 hour for each unit used.
    • Option 09: By mixing goat horn + red grass + green grass; and grants a chance to ignore a random damage recieved by 100 % during 1 hour for each unit used.
    • Option 10: By mixing goat horn + blue grass + green grass; and grants the chance to inflict a random stackable debuff to enemies who make a damage received in battle (for example, if you are hitted with a single attack it will do 1 debuff, if you get attacked several times by the same enemy it will get several debuffs, and if several enemies attacks you in the same turn they will receive debuff for each attack dealt)during 1 hour for each unit used.
    • Option 11: By mixing horse hoof + red grass + blue grass; and grants the chance to instantly use any skill without cooldown times.
    • Option 12: By mixing horse hoof + red grass + green grass;
    • Option 13: By mixing horse hoof + green grass + blue grass; and grants the chance to increase the effects of any buffs received by 100% per unit used during 1 hour.
    • Option 14: By mixing antler horn + red grass + blue grass + green grass; and grants the chance to be inmune to physical damage during 1 hour for each unit used.
    • Option 15: By mixing goat horn + red grass + blue grass + green grass; and grants the chance to be inmune to magical damage during 1 hour for each unit used.
    • Option 16: By mixing horse hoof + red grass + blue grass + green grass; and grants the chance to reduce all damage received by 50% for 1 hour for each unit used.
    • Option 17: By mixing horse hoof + goat horn + antler horn + ox horn + red grass; and grants a buff to reverse all damage received by 50% during 1 hour for each unit used.
    • Option 18: By mixing horse hoof + goat horn + antler horn + ox horn + blue grass; and grants a buff that triggers in each attack dealt and will randomly inflict in the target enemies one of the following effects until removed by the usual ways=damage received + 1%; bleeding + 1%; damage dealt - 1%; all stats - 1 %. .... and all are stackable!!!
    • Option 19: By mixing horse hoof + goat horn + antler horn + ox horn + green grass; and grants the chance to increase the amount of items received from dungeons, event dungeons, wilds, multiplayer dungeons, catacombs series and farm by 200% during 1 hour for each unit used.
    A lot of these look either extremely overpowered, or pointless; so they should be scaled down/up.

Still, I really like the concepts behind the ideas, really cool ideas.

Comment

if theres no balen options it doesnt stand a chance

Comment

@ Alsatia01: Thanks for your fedback, as i said before they're not perfect ideas but it's better than nothing. you can also complete this thread with your ideas, fel fre to do that.
        @ dennyh: i just posted the ideas, is up to devs to apply them or not for casher only.
        Few data about me, just to no rewriting on every post manually.

Player Name = ArcMorpheus
        Server= S31 US East
        Class = Knight
        Guilds Enlisted (in chronological order) = TankWars, Unknown, Mostwanted, & Fenix (nowadays).
        Server = US East Server 31
        Plataform = Kabam / Wonderhill / Gamerocks
        Login from = Google Mail (previously) / Gamerocks (nowadays)

Comment

Working...
        X