Smelting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smelting

Hm,as an old player, almost from beginning active in Wartune,and also polish version, I know and understand as well, that balens/cashers rule here and its game type of pay2win. But, why there could be not just 1 small thing, which isnt possible to buy and must be hard earned to grow up? Outland was so nice and great idea,but when smel stones appeared in expenses, its worthy nothing now, dsnt matter how hard You can try to win and get them, just few k balens enough to make difference between cashers and non-cashers impossible to jump off... That was very stupid adding them as the opportunity for purchase and Im pretty sure a lot of old, non-cashing players will be now very upset because of this, especially every next higher lvl will take few weeks for an advance to next one... 5-6 lvl in 1 day its to much I think and not so fair even in a p2w game like this,making in 1 day difference like 500k-1M br,lol...

well, that's cause now free players can get a lot more smelt stones too. you can get 5-10 every day in outland expedition (aim for chest). you have more outland crystals from more outland events. Also the cost to lvl up smelt will rise by a lot soon (12 - 13 cost 125) so those casher stuff you see won't help more than getting one more lvl a day at most.

Comment

yes, he is no lvl 12, but once he is lvl 15 or 17 it will take forever for he to lvl up. and you will be able to catch up. yes, he will be 2 - 3 lvls ahead of you, but won't be much difference (and yes, cashers will always have advantage) Like with SC and SS. bet you got them lvl 80 by now.

Comment

Yeah lol, today got 7 smelt from exploration+400 crystals, what makes me like 4 days to up from lvl 7 to 8, and guy who had lvl 5 yesterday and 6,4M br, today is lvl 12 smelt and 7M+, You want count how many time I need now to up my smelt to lvl 12 without cashing? Btw,also how many luck needed, to still earn higher rewards from outland and so fasr earning smelts.

Comment

6,8M after 7 months hard playing, with 4 yrs experience here, like I see You are also old player,from beginning here. Also fact is, will be impossible to catch cashers, because they are earning smelts much faster even without gaining from expenses,just because of refilling energy, also they are mostly in top guilds,so, anyway everyday non-cashers staying more and more behind...

Comment

you can also join the best guild in your server, dont see why not (unless that guild hate you, most top guilds welcome new members always). And you will eventualy max smelt like with soul crysta and with soul seal. will only take a few month more than a casher, maybe 6 or 9. But you will get there, like many.

Comment

Sure I could. But why, if I like playing my own way and nothing should disturb it? Especially I have small guild with motherlanguage, most mmy players didnt speak english at all and in european server joining to english speaking guild would be not so nice and good for them. Also 6 months difference its a lot of,making really big difference at all not just becauuse of cashing or br things, just totally changing situation in bgs, cross server battles etc, before differences were not so horrible, except just few top cashers, not a lot of them will be monsters. Dnt You think its kinda sucks like this?? Few smelts as expenses reward could be ok, but not tons, especially cashing here is sucks,even if its european server, 1k balens price cost 10usd, in Poland its 38 pln, but I need to pay 12 euro= 52 pln. Not enough usd its much cheaper than euro, need to pay much more and currency in euro serv its not in euro,funny right?

Comment

To be honest i dont really understand you.
                You said "you understand that it is a pay2win game" and not ~play or work to win~
                Money rules the world and escpecially this game. So when this guy payed for it why do you complain?
                Yet i played for 4 years and the real key is patience. I always like to remember ppl how holy forge changed.
                2 years ago we hardly got 10 hammers/stoves and now we are drowning in them.
                So no need to be worried.

Comment

Originally posted by R2109728316 View Post
                  To be honest i dont really understand you.
                  You said "you understand that it is a pay2win game" and not ~play or work to win~
                  Money rules the world and escpecially this game. So when this guy payed for it why do you complain?
                  Yet i played for 4 years and the real key is patience. I always like to remember ppl how holy forge changed.
                  2 years ago we hardly got 10 hammers/stoves and now we are drowning in them.
                  So no need to be worried.
                  This guy totaly gets it! It is a pay2win game, we all know that, but in the end, free players get the items. like with HF, SC, SS, etc, etc

Comment

Working...
                  X