Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toasty Campfire

Looks like roast cat for dinner XD

I wish they kept the sit feature. I use to like sitting on the fire and ask if anyone smelt 'witch on a stake' *evil cackle*
    Play too many games.. a few know me as Liberti, others know me as Squishy... lets stick with that

Put me down for a shoulder roast. And yes, I liked the sit feature as well.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

lol Behold all: the #1 reason I'm not coming to your bonfire,mpd,or even chatting with you any time within 30 mins of DSR!Click image for larger version

Name:	shareineligble.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	121.3 KB
ID:	1727242 mind you the actual time of my failure was within 1-3 seconds of DSR..I only thought to screeny it after my initial tantrum subsided. so yeh between the WT logo loading screen for every aspect of WT and my-more-often-than-not-perfectly ill timed plugin container crashes, I just can't...lol but crying inside a bit too.

Comment

Originally posted by R27377783 View Post
        lol Behold all: the #1 reason I'm not coming to your bonfire,mpd,or even chatting with you any time within 30 mins of DSR![ATTACH=CONFIG]167303[/ATTACH] mind you the actual time of my failure was within 1-3 seconds of DSR..I only thought to screeny it after my initial tantrum subsided. so yeh between the WT logo loading screen for every aspect of WT and my-more-often-than-not-perfectly ill timed plugin container crashes, I just can't...lol but crying inside a bit too.
        Had you sent this into tickets?
        Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
          Had you sent this into tickets?
          no this was totally my fail, bad time management etc. So that plus the ticket response track record isn't so great lately.. so probably wont get any help with that..

Comment

Originally posted by R27377783 View Post
            no this was totally my fail, bad time management etc. So that plus the ticket response track record isn't so great lately.. so probably wont get any help with that..
            Still send it in, so they can look into it and possibly (I use that word loosely) compensate you for their mistake.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
            X