Post Grab Preparations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Grab Preparations

3 minutes??? C'mon now. Talk about yawnsville. I can see 30 seconds maybe. Why is it so long?

Originally posted by cyc2u View Post
    3 minutes??? C'mon now. Talk about yawnsville. I can see 30 seconds maybe. Why is it so long?
    I suspect it's to rally the troops or to go over strategies on who to send where based on who's attacking. Also it can take a few to get people to realize it's open and ready to go.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

The other reason is the fact that no one from the 2 team not actively in the battle can join untill the preparation is over. For example, if you have team red attacking team blue, only red and blue team can join; once the preparation time is over, green and purple team can join the side with the lowest amount of ppl.

The 3 minutes is then there mostly to give time to most of your team to join.
      Have a wonderful day

Comment

As i mentioned on post grab post by fabolous. Its terrible, you cannot do anything when strong guilds upon you. They will occupy all the post and you get nothing everyday after rest.

Comment

Originally posted by siegeking View Post
          As i mentioned on post grab post by fabolous. Its terrible, you cannot do anything when strong guilds upon you. They will occupy all the post and you get nothing everyday after rest.
          Basically so. 2 of the 3 guilds where I participated were cornered by a few dozen knighted players and they had enough people to attack 2 posts at same time, while we barely had some 2-7 people handling both posts and got far outnumbered in addition to being far outpowered.
          The 3rd guild led by me was grouped with very weak allies but the matching seemed fair. We had fun and did ok.

Comment

No matter what the excuse, they can cut the prep time down to 30 seconds with the same results. There isn't much strategy in walking up to a crystal. Same with the new altar. 3 minute wait to start the darn thing. Lets GOOOOOO!!

Comment

As I said in the other Post Grab thread, I just avoid it entirely. All it does is give daily Outland Crystals. Outland Contest and Outland Explore give more than enough loot, for me. Most of my guild agrees. Just another PvP pay-to-win time-sink. Only even enter Battleground for Devotion and leave. Only do Multiplayer Arena for Devotion, events, and Silver rank for 1200 weekly league insignia. Without tonnes of cash, PvP is pointless.
              Starblaze - S658

Comment

Given that attacks can happen at any time, and it's pretty hard to maintain a constant vigilance, even with a 3-minute lead time, it would be too big an advantage to the attacker to shorten the wait. You could be halfway to victory before the defenders even know they're being attacked.

Comment

Originally posted by jamidc1992 View Post
                  As I said in the other Post Grab thread, I just avoid it entirely. All it does is give daily Outland Crystals. Outland Contest and Outland Explore give more than enough loot, for me. Most of my guild agrees. Just another PvP pay-to-win time-sink. Only even enter Battleground for Devotion and leave. Only do Multiplayer Arena for Devotion, events, and Silver rank for 1200 weekly league insignia. Without tonnes of cash, PvP is pointless.
                  THat's not true, cash just helps you get things faster, you can do all these things, and win, without cashing.
                  Plowboy - s658 <Darkhold>

Comment

Working...
                  X