More Events nerfs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Events nerfs?

After remove the unlimited events, including rune event, now the r2 nerfers do this;

Click image for larger version

Name:	supreme-nerf.png
Views:	1
Size:	183.8 KB
ID:	1785840

Really? Are you sure by removing the event boxes?
    Last edited by cloudstrife11122015; 09-29-2016, 09:39 PM.
    Guild: <Suicides>
    Nick: NoCash
    BR: 26kk+
    Free Player

Server: S661 merged with S639, S643, S646, S650, S654, S658, S665, S680, S691, S703 and S714

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRjHwtovDvjAcXwbpQ-QFrA

Originally posted by cloudstrife11122015 View Post
    After remove the unlimited events, including rune event, now the r2 nerfers do this;

Really? Are you sure by removing the event boxes?
    Seeing as how your attachement isn't showing up, care to elaborate?
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

Looks like, instead of being openable boxes, the event items are now strictly used for exchange, with the ability to participate in a random exchange, which is basically the same as opening boxes.
      I don't see any real change to rewards, just a different way of getting them. This is going by the site that must not be named, though, so I don't have first-hand experience with it. The "Lucky Exchange" may be different than opening boxes.

Comment

¨2 event items on next week. neither openable. thats what the post is about
        Kabam -57 Archer
        Kabam -67 Knight
        Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
          Looks like, instead of being openable boxes, the event items are now strictly used for exchange, with the ability to participate in a random exchange, which is basically the same as opening boxes.
          I don't see any real change to rewards, just a different way of getting them. This is going by the site that must not be named, though, so I don't have first-hand experience with it. The "Lucky Exchange" may be different than opening boxes.
          Yes it is basically just a different way to open boxes. There is one difference, once you exchange 30 of the items, you get a chance at a piece of clothing or clothing shards. Now have no clue what the drop rates are once you exchange 30 times.

Also wonder what happened to being able to use skeleton keys. According to a certain source that can't be named here, the item was supposed to be random. But now looks like they changed it.
          Last edited by R262181389; 09-29-2016, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
            Yes it is basically just a different way to open boxes. There is one difference, once you exchange 30 of the items, you get a chance at a piece of clothing or clothing shards. Now have no clue what the drop rates are once you exchange 30 times.

Also wonder what happened to being able to use skeleton keys. According to a certain source that can't be named here, the item was supposed to be random. But now looks like they changed it.
            This saddens me. Even though it's completely unsurprising, that instead of being able to use random excess items to exchange, they just replaced boxes with this.

I'm not going to run around like a whiny little baby and proclaim that I am quitting because of this change, but it certainly isn't a tick mark in the "pros" column for continuing to play (and pay).
            S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
            1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
            EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
            Lukoi

Comment

I don't think anyone's going to like this. With the chests you had the option to exchange for what you want or just open them. Now you will probably get stuff you don't want or need. I guess we'll have to see how it goes

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey18 View Post
                I don't think anyone's going to like this. With the chests you had the option to exchange for what you want or just open them. Now you will probably get stuff you don't want or need. I guess we'll have to see how it goes
                You can still exchange these items just like the boxes. From what I have seen, this is just a different way of opening them.

Comment

They could at least add Skeleton Keys to Docks as an option to get Coins. Like 2 Keys for 20 Coins, 10 Keys for 100 Coins, or something.
                  Starblaze - S658

Comment

This newer event in the end looks to be pretty much the same as opening up the boxes. You can still trade in for items, and you can use this lucky draw thing to get random items. In the end it feels like a wash.
                    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                    Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
                      This newer event in the end looks to be pretty much the same as opening up the boxes. You can still trade in for items, and you can use this lucky draw thing to get random items. In the end it feels like a wash.
                      It's just disappointing, because the patch preview stuff on a friendly neighborhood website, showed the Lucky Exchange with Skeleton Keys. And that was actually an exciting prospect. This is just a change for the sake of change. The "Rare Item when luck blessing is full" could be decent-ish, as long as it stays every 30 and doesn't go 30, 50, 100, etc, or something similar.

How is this going to work with the dissemination of mount and wings to different chests?

What about when the event ends, all you can do is sell them for some measly gold? At least with old chests, you could still open them later.
                      S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
                      1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
                      EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
                      Lukoi

Comment

Lucky Exchange is same as opening event chests, except:
                        You'll HAVE TO open all chests (exchange all bats for this event) BEFORE the event ends!!!
                        So if you shall miss the exchange, all your chests (bats) will become useless!!!

Many people have loads of items in inventory and have to still use mail to temporarily store items from Hot Events and guild vault.
                        If they were event chests, it was no problem to open chests after their event had ended. If you missed the exchange, you could still open the chests.
                        Now, with this event format change, you'd have to collect and open all chests before the current Lucky Exchange event is over, or else you lose all chest contents!!!
                        From this point on, players cannot save chests after event nor miss a Lucky Exchange,
                        If we had unlimited inventory space, this is a non-issue. But with so many items being packed in such tight inventory space...it'll be very tough for most of us.

I used to save 29 days of event chests and then opened them all on one day, on which day I kicked myself out of guild a dozen times so that I could grab all the items they dropped.
                        With this new event format, and with the fact that Outlands attempts are gone whenever we got kicked from guild, I guess it might just be time for me to either stop doing events or stop saving up materials for upgrades as well.
                        This, along with the guild shop purchase limits, is going to give many players a very hard time playing the game.

Comment

Except your not being able to open a boxes anymore to get Clothing Shards or beast souls Think about that

Comment

To be fair, at least you get a rare item every 30 chests. Sure, you might just get a single Clothing Shard, but it is a guarenteed rare item. Slightly better than before we had Lucky Exchange. If people forget to use Lucky Exchange and the event ends, their chests then become useless, as stated above, so that is the only big downside. If you manage your bag space well and don't forget stuff easily, the Lucky Exchange is a slightly better way of doing things.
                            Starblaze - S658

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                              Lucky Exchange is same as opening event chests, except:
                              You'll HAVE TO open all chests (exchange all bats for this event) BEFORE the event ends!!!
                              So if you shall miss the exchange, all your chests (bats) will become useless!!!

Many people have loads of items in inventory and have to still use mail to temporarily store items from Hot Events and guild vault.
                              If they were event chests, it was no problem to open chests after their event had ended. If you missed the exchange, you could still open the chests.
                              Now, with this event format change, you'd have to collect and open all chests before the current Lucky Exchange event is over, or else you lose all chest contents!!!
                              From this point on, players cannot save chests after event nor miss a Lucky Exchange,
                              If we had unlimited inventory space, this is a non-issue. But with so many items being packed in such tight inventory space...it'll be very tough for most of us.

I used to save 29 days of event chests and then opened them all on one day, on which day I kicked myself out of guild a dozen times so that I could grab all the items they dropped.
                              With this new event format, and with the fact that Outlands attempts are gone whenever we got kicked from guild, I guess it might just be time for me to either stop doing events or stop saving up materials for upgrades as well.
                              This, along with the guild shop purchase limits, is going to give many players a very hard time playing the game.
                              That is the main problem! After event the itens become useless.
                              Guild: <Suicides>
                              Nick: NoCash
                              BR: 26kk+
                              Free Player

Server: S661 merged with S639, S643, S646, S650, S654, S658, S665, S680, S691, S703 and S714

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRjHwtovDvjAcXwbpQ-QFrA

Comment

Working...
                              X