Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Outland tab in Outland

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outland tab in Outland

Is the Outland tab just for your team or is it for the whole Outland? I still hate that it switches to it every time you enter a battle

Originally posted by Mikey18 View Post
    Is the Outland tab just for your team or is it for the whole Outland? I still hate that it switches to it every time you enter a battle
    The Outland chat is for all those teamed with you in outland, which in our current one have determined 3 different guilds are in it with us.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

Every single person I have seen who commented on this Outland chat has hated it. An utterly ridiculous feature of the game. The chat tab itself is great, but the game switching to it constantly is extremely annoying, to everyone. The devs would be out of their minds to not fix this and let us choose to use it, not force it on us.
      Starblaze - S658

Comment

Why does it need to switch to outland tab after every battle in exploration?

Comment

Chat tab and chat input box are separate.

It makes sense to change the World chat tab to Outland chat tab while in Outlands.

But the chat input box should stay as what it is before and after the player enters Outlands.
          The input box is player's input. It should just be what the player has selected. The game shouldn't select it for us.
          Now we auto-switch to Outland chat when entering Outlands, and auto-switch to World chat after exiting Outlands, this is very annoying and error-prone.

Comment

I wouldn't mind nearly so much if it just switched the current chat mode between world and outland, but because it changes to ONLY world/outland every time you do anything, that is exceptionally irritating. My guild chat keeps disappearing, and I may not even realize I can't see party chat.

Comment

Yes I find this feature as one of the most annoying facets of the game, I should be able to select outlands tab, if that's the place I want to chat, the auto selection is very very frustrating. Also, their is no party chat availabe in Venus Battle which leads to couples resorting to using guild chat to communicate while doing the Venus Event
              Plowboy - s658 <Darkhold>

Comment

Working...
              X