outland exploration energy usage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• outland exploration energy usage

Is it me or did we just get a serious nerf in outland exploration? I was using 20 energy per move today, wasn't it just 10 energy?

Thought it was 10. I might have to try it later today when I get back.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Apparently there was an event on for a few days that reduced it from 20 to 10
      S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

There was an event called adventure days which reduced exploration costs by 50%. That event is over now. Check the outland event page for future events.

Comment

When you go to outlands there is a box upper right for events, check there. I was buying a lot of energy when it was 10 per step but I refuse to buy at this rate, plus buying energy does not seem to apply to spender events but they don't tell you that.

Comment

Originally posted by 941384989260658 View Post
            When you go to outlands there is a box upper right for events, check there. I was buying a lot of energy when it was 10 per step but I refuse to buy at this rate, plus buying energy does not seem to apply to spender events but they don't tell you that.
            Agreed 100%, I was buying energy at least 3 or 4 times a day, sometimes more, but now it's a waste of money, better spent elsewhere. Plus they nerfed the maze layouts, during the first month you got many that had the 9 boxes in the maze, now you almost always get a bad layout.
            Soooooo once again they saved me money. Same with auction, I enjoyed that and spent a lot of balens, now it hardly ever runs, so they lost even MORE of my money.

Comment

Working...
            X