No announcement yet.

dont like luck exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They should allow a 2-day window after event has ended for people to do the exchange.
    Some events for earning the bat wings are timed. We can't get them until a later time of a day, possibly close to reset time.
    Some (spender events) are sent by mail AFTER the event has ended.
    If people don't stay online all the way until reset time, there's any mail delay, or there's any clock skewing on the server, players would miss the deadline.
    Extending the exchange for 2 days should have eliminated this issue.
    And I'd regard 2 days as a reasonable amount of time to ask for.

Comment

I received clothing shard just now in a spender event, and yet the Lucky Exchange has disappeared.... am not impressed...
      S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

So how many have gotten new mounts? Were they easy to get as the previous mount? I said earlier that the first mount was to suck you in.. like to see if I'm wrong especially after the lecturing we got in this thread about the lucky exchange being a vast improvement..

Comment

i have 3 guild mates who got the mout from only 30 boxes and few other that got it under 100. So from what i am hearing there is a big improvement in drop rate of the mounts.

Comment

Got 5 mounts today from the exchange. 4 new mounts today so i'm happy
            S634 Archer 19 Mil BR

Comment

I tried 3 times.. my lucky exchanges were 4 beast soul shards..

Comment

Originally posted by RyanG63 View Post
                I tried 3 times.. my lucky exchanges were 4 beast soul shards..
                The good thing about the exchange that had just ended was that beast soul x 1 was guaranteed and gold had a good drop rate.
                I just treated them as a combo box of 1 Bst soul & 400k gold. lol

Comment

Originally posted by RyanG63 View Post
                  So how many have gotten new mounts? Were they easy to get as the previous mount? I said earlier that the first mount was to suck you in.. like to see if I'm wrong especially after the lecturing we got in this thread about the lucky exchange being a vast improvement..
                  I have 2 toons I play. On one toon I used 139 bat wings and got 1 mount (was after filling the luck bar 3 times). On my other toon, I had 160 bat wings and I received 3 mounts. Considering the item requirement for the exchange event to get this mount (1200 bat wings) or the many times in the past where I had several hundred mount boxes, opened in bulk and got no mount I much prefer the lucky exchange format for the mount.
                  As far as the clothing item exchange, I have gotten lucky and out of 129 items (the minimum you need to buy and be able to use the 2000 balen coupon) both my toons were able to get the wings. One toon got the wings and 2 of everything else and the other got the wings and 2 each of the helm and weapon cloaking. a simple 30 bat wing exchange later for the armor piece and I got the full set on him also. Again, considering the 210 bat wings (i or ii) -clothing shard items needed for the exchange to get the whole set, it still seems cheaper. Though I can not deny that some people either have (or at least claim to have) the worst luck out there.

My biggest wish is that they increased the number of chests (mount or clothing) that we can get from the exchange from 10 to something a bit higher (31 at least). At least that way, even non-cashers have at least 1 good chance to get the lucky draw.

Comment

My biggest wish is that they increased the number of chests (mount or clothing) that we can get from the exchange from 10 to something a bit higher (31 at least). At least that way, even non-cashers have at least 1 good chance to get the lucky draw.
                    If that could be accomplished, I would be one hell of a happy camper. But reality sure slaps me silly in the form of R2.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

rarely on so no idea about the exchange or even where you
                      get the things to do the luck exchange.

Comment

Originally posted by Arandeath View Post
                        rarely on so no idea about the exchange or even where you
                        get the things to do the luck exchange.
                        It's an icon in game that says "Lucky Exchange", you collect junk (er, stuff) and you exchange those for items in there. It's like opening a chest the old way (even though it stops at 30 pieces, then 29 + 1, so if speed is your thing, you're going to be disappointed). You have to exchange them in a certain time or they will be just 1k sellable junk instead of the good stuff that might give *cough* *cough*
                        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I would just like to say that I got the last 3 mounts for between $10 and $30 each. As long as the drop rate stays the same I'm very happy.
                          Onslaught
                          Kabam s23
                          Champions
                          Level 80 mage
                          87mil+ br

Comment

since maintenance only a select few recieve the mount before maintenance they were dropping like flies

r2 placed the drop rates that the mount their is so rare its extinct like the dinosaurs

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                              since maintenance only a select few recieve the mount before maintenance they were dropping like flies

r2 placed the drop rates that the mount their is so rare its extinct like the dinosaurs
                              I got 2 mounts, about 12 hours ago, for 129 items.
                              S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
                              1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
                              EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
                              Lukoi

Comment

Originally posted by R224070026 View Post
                                I got 2 mounts, about 12 hours ago, for 129 items.
                                spent 35 dollars to try for mount and no mount well i will be saying wont be wasting cash on that any more so r2 lost customer for luck exchange

Comment

Working...
                                X