dont like luck exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dont like luck exchange

I dont like luck exchange feature because after the clothing shard exchange event ended they removed it right away and replaced it with beast shards exchange which in turn makes my clothing shards chests useless now since i am not able to open it . these deplorable techs needs to really double check their work .

I'm in the same boat.. do we just sell these clothing shards for a 1000 gold each? What a rip off.. game has sunk even lower..

Comment

Lol if you can't remember to exchange your shards before the Lucky Exchange event ends, that is your own fault. The mount chest Lucky Exchange is fantastic. I've seen about 12 mounts in world chat today, maybe 15. Used to virtually never see them.
      Starblaze - S658

Comment

I still think it's just junk/trash because the non-spending events tend to start from tuesday and ends on thursday.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by jamidc1992 View Post
          Lol if you can't remember to exchange your shards before the Lucky Exchange event ends, that is your own fault. The mount chest Lucky Exchange is fantastic. I've seen about 12 mounts in world chat today, maybe 15. Used to virtually never see them.
          Some of us have real lives and cannot be at the screen 24/7.. the mount is to suck you in.. how many clothing sets did you see?

Comment

use the shards get a chance at cothing. fill the bar for higher chance they drop

its just like the chests from 1 to 30 but on the 31st you get a higher chance at those rare rewards
            Cyanide
            Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
            Guild: Sicario

Comment

So keep clothing shards till the 31st? The event lasted 3 days even though their description says for the month of October..

Comment

Originally posted by RyanG63 View Post
                So keep clothing shards till the 31st? The event lasted 3 days even though their description says for the month of October..
                31st shard you use .. shard 1 to 30 used in exchange has same chance as opening boxes for lets say clothing .. on the use of the 31st shard (exchanges shows 30/30) the chance to get the rare stuff like clothing is increased
                Cyanide
                Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                Guild: Sicario

Comment

I love the exchange, but I do agree that it would be nice if the clothing exchange had been up longer...
                  S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

You don't need to be at the screen all day every day, it only takes 5 minutes to exchange some items. The event tells you how much time is left, even one - three full days is plenty of time to find 5 minutes to spare. And if you can't spare 5 minutes, you don't have time to even get any items to exchange.

The only people who would complain about this are absent-minded fools. Anyone with half a brain can remember to spare 5 minutes exchanging items before the few days end. The 31st exchange is awesome, especially for Mounts. And each extra Mount is worth 2000 Beast Souls.
                    Starblaze - S658

Comment

Called to Confirm: Tried the Lucky Exchange for the first time (as I wanted clothing shards to get full sets/titles when they do come out). It's not as rapid "fire" as I hoped. First, it had me throw in the 30 (even though I had around 320) and then click on the exchange for 1; after that, it asks for 29, then 1, then rinse and repeat; all trying to not miss a beat. It's the slowest s*expletive* I have ever seen. I am used to just hitting the "Use in Bulk" feature to open all at once and go on my way (takes only a few seconds, compared to nearly the 3-4 minutes opening through the new way and the carpal tunnel I might develop during its use).
                      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Still beats the old way we had to do some of those exchanges, I'm not gonna complain, the better rewards help. I don't feel the need to save either, get my events, then hit lucky exchange. Goes pretty smoothly.

Comment

what better rewards? i still see it still gives out the same stuff as if you was to open the chests, it just says you get lucky so you can send them more money .

Comment

Originally posted by jamidc1992 View Post
                            You don't need to be at the screen all day every day, it only takes 5 minutes to exchange some items. The event tells you how much time is left, even one - three full days is plenty of time to find 5 minutes to spare. And if you can't spare 5 minutes, you don't have time to even get any items to exchange.

The only people who would complain about this are absent-minded fools. Anyone with half a brain can remember to spare 5 minutes exchanging items before the few days end. The 31st exchange is awesome, especially for Mounts. And each extra Mount is worth 2000 Beast Souls.
                            The only fool is you.. we're talking about clothing shards that are described as being in use for the whole month of October.. not just the first 3 days..

Comment

Originally posted by magerarcherknight View Post
                              what better rewards? i still see it still gives out the same stuff as if you was to open the chests, it just says you get lucky so you can send them more money .
                              The rewards are arguably far worse.
                              Previously, the item drop rate was always the same; your luck didn't change for getting rare items from a previous drop.
                              Now, the item drop rate seems to have been lowered, yet your luck guarantees to reset after you got a rare item.
                              I typically got 1 clothing item or a few cores (or enough shards for a few cores) from 10 clothing boxes per event.
                              Now, exchanging 10 clothing shards got me nothing but some gold and 4 fashion shards. It happened on multiple toons.
                              This is really "better" rewards. Now it's probably time to stop doing events altogether.

Comment

Working...
                              X