• Show
Clear All

• Clothing Identification Event

Was it nerfed too?
    Guild: <Suicides>
    Nick: NoCash
    BR: 26kk+
    Free Player

Server: S661 merged with S639, S643, S646, S650, S654, S658, S665, S680, S691, S703 and S714

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRjHwtovDvjAcXwbpQ-QFrA

It seems that R2 have removed ALL unlimited events. We only have once-per-day, once-per-event, and once-per-toon events, now.

I did submit a ticket about it, and R2 said to wait while they investigate. A week later, I asked for an update. The update was to wait, while they investigate. In other words, they are stalling for time and hoping I forget that unlimited events ever existed.
    Starblaze - S658

Comment

the only clothing event now is the engulf and clothing shards exchange , no more refining so dont even bother saving those refine and luck stones.

Comment

So the Mentors should give us a official thread informing all events removed and added.
        Guild: <Suicides>
        Nick: NoCash
        BR: 26kk+
        Free Player

Server: S661 merged with S639, S643, S646, S650, S654, S658, S665, S680, S691, S703 and S714

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRjHwtovDvjAcXwbpQ-QFrA

Comment

Originally posted by cloudstrife11122015 View Post
          So the Mentors should give us a official thread informing all events removed and added.
          The Mentors wouldn't be privy to that information until it happens on the servers. While it would be nice to know ahead of time, events evolve and change all the time.

I personally saw this one coming when they made all refining go up and not come back down.

Let's hope they add some more events, possibly around Eudaemon patrol, or things of that nature.
          "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
          Browser Game Support

Comment

This is almost on-topic, since this is also about one of the unlimited events that were removed, but it is incredibly sad that they removed the unlimited 'use 100 to get 50' runestone event. It basically doubled your runestones. And the unlimited clothing refine event was good, but I never had enough cores to make it worth saving for. Did they make it so clothing refine never goes down? I have never seen it go down or go to 5 from 1 star, or even 4 from 1 star, so I thought maybe (like all other refines) it cannot go down. People all told me it can, though. And the description still says it can.
            Last edited by jamidc1992; 10-10-2016, 05:11 PM.
            Starblaze - S658

Comment

A few patches ago took care of the refining process as I was surprised (and disappointed as I had relied on failures to get as many shards from said event as I can in the past, just because I have the gold to burn) that it always turned into successes. Knowing this, I hardly do refining that much unless it's out of boredom or something. So basically, it will never go down; just go up.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                A few patches ago took care of the refining process as I was surprised (and disappointed as I had relied on failures to get as many shards from said event as I can in the past, just because I have the gold to burn) that it always turned into successes. Knowing this, I hardly do refining that much unless it's out of boredom or something. So basically, it will never go down; just go up.
                Ah, thank you. So the people I asked were simply wrong (including a Mentor) and the ? info is wrong, haha. Old info from the days before Refines were all improved dramatically. That explains a lot.
                Starblaze - S658

Comment

Working...
                X