Wind Ranger bleeds 6.1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wind Ranger bleeds 6.1

Hello,I noticed that bleeds from wind ranger are lower with new patch 6.1. If someone has experiance please let me know?
    Thanks

Perhaps the 50% is now based on a basic attack. Like attacking without using a skill deals 100% damage, so it is like half the damage of a basic attack. May stack up to 4 times so 200% (the damage of two basic attacks). Not sure.

That may have been the plan all along, but if the damage is much lower, the 50% may have been half of the actual damage of the poison skill itself. Like if the skill dealt 150% damage and crit to deal 300% damage, a 50% poison might be 150% damage, stacking up to 600% damage, which may be over-powered. It is kinda tricky to test stuff like this. If they made Wind Ranger less over-powered, then that is good balancing.
    Starblaze - S658

Comment

ranger's skill attack damage is higher, so it might give the impression that bleed is lower... Although, I've noticed that bleed seems nerfed, like extra damage reduction rolls are involved. A 4x bleed of 200% should do the same damage as your skill attacks, but they don't.

Comment

I also believe that Bleeds cannot Crit. So that also makes them a lot smaller than average damage. Wind Ranger poison was way over-powered before, now it is balanced. That is all I have noticed.
        Starblaze - S658

Comment

Working...
        X