Awakened Eudas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awakened Eudas

I recently got a Blood Demon and with it was able to collect 5 eudaemon soul stones. So I awakened the demon and set it and another sylph into the empty slots. But when in battle, I don't see them. Are they suppose to be invisible or am I missing something? I only fought mobs in the wilds so far to test it. I don't see any difference.

Originally posted by cyc2u View Post
    I recently got a Blood Demon and with it was able to collect 5 eudaemon soul stones. So I awakened the demon and set it and another sylph into the empty slots. But when in battle, I don't see them. Are they suppose to be invisible or am I missing something? I only fought mobs in the wilds so far to test it. I don't see any difference.
    Any place you can party up like the wilds, you will not see it. It only works in solo stuff like solo arena, sky trail, dims, wb.

Comment

Originally posted by Zedd60 View Post
      does it do anything while "invisible", or is it just for solo usage...what a waste if so
      Only works in solo stuff, does not work in anything group related.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
        Any place you can party up like the wilds, you will not see it. It only works in solo stuff like solo arena, sky trail, dims, wb.

does it do anything while "invisible", or is it just for solo usage...what a waste if so

Comment

Originally posted by Zedd60 View Post
          Only works in solo stuff, does not work in anything group related.

Comment

Working...
          X