Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tattoo Engraving, not worth to use 2K for upgrading?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tattoo Engraving, not worth to use 2K for upgrading?

I noticed if you spend 2K balen the engraving level will not go up only it will change the attribute.
    http://prntscr.com/ctw7vm
    In my eyes it isn't honest to keep the same % lvl, it should go up as well.
    What you all think about this?
    Ingame name: RubberDuckie
    Server: EST, R2games
    Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
    Toon: Knight
    Guild: -

the 2k balens just guarantees that you will not fail while engraving, it ups the succes rate to 100%
    Plowboy - s658 <Darkhold>

Comment

Originally posted by ANWB-praatpaal View Post
      I noticed if you spend 2K balen the engraving level will not go up only it will change the attribute.
      http://prntscr.com/ctw7vm
      In my eyes it isn't honest to keep the same % lvl, it should go up as well.
      What you all think about this?
      When using balens, it has a 100% chance to go up a level and possibly have a different stat. If you don't use balens, it can fail and go down a star which I think is bullcrap.
      Last edited by R262181389; 10-14-2016, 03:37 PM.

Comment

If you using 2K balen it doesn't go up a lvl. I used today it 2 times and still hanging on lvl 4 instead of being lvl 6

Comment

Originally posted by ANWB-praatpaal View Post
          If you using 2K balen it doesn't go up a lvl. I used today it 2 times and still hanging on lvl 4 instead of being lvl 6
          Wow. If this is not a bug and how it is designed, what a bunch of ****. Have you tried it without using balens?

Never liked how this system worked to begin with, now I don't like it even more.
          Last edited by R262181389; 10-14-2016, 08:53 PM.

Comment

using the 2k balens doesnt mean you will automatically go up a level, it just means you wont fail and lose a level.

Comment

The description is saying other things. It's not clear what Wartune is saying.

Comment

There is no description for the 2k balens, the description your arrow points to in your screenshot is describing the engraving stones.

Comment

It is ridiculous that it's so expensive just to ensure you don't lose a level. Staying the same level after spending 2k balens is an insult. Hopefully everyone will realize what a scam it is quickly, so no one gets caught by it except the totally wasteful spenders.

Comment

This reminds me of the Fate Wheel when it was first introduced. So you got the idea =P

Comment

Working...
                    X