The passing of BarNunn..........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The passing of BarNunn..........

I just received word that BarNunn passed away. Most of us probably know that he was a REALLY TOUGH knight from guild Templar on Kabam. I sure did hate fighting him in Battleground!!! I would like to speak for all the members of guild Phoenix and let the members of Templar and any of his family members know that we send our condolences and good thoughts your way. It really sucks to lose a fellow Wartuner. Rest in Peace BarNunn. You were one heck of a knight to have to to face!!!!

On behalf of the Kaiju Deployment Team (Das Kaiju), we would like to send our heartfelt thoughts and condolences to all of his family and friends.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Hello,
      This is sad to hear (read) personally i never spoke with Barr maybe, just few words on BGs and that's all but he was a known player and our guild Dominion always acknowledged him as a worthy and fearsome opponent.
      Fighting Barr team was always a good reason to give our best in TW, CSGB and Chaos war.

Rest in peace and sincere condolences to anyone from Kabam 14 cluster that might read this.
      Last edited by MSEngel; 10-15-2016, 09:46 AM.
      East coast archer.

Comment

I am so sorry to hear about Barnunn’s passing. I hope that the love of family and friends will comfort and strengthen you in the days ahead.
        R.I.P. Barnunn
        Ingame name: RubberDuckie
        Server: EST, R2games
        Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
        Toon: Knight
        Guild: -

Comment

Thank you all for your kind words. It would make Bar (Shawn) happy that he had so many friends. He had me play this game so we could spend more time together since he played this game. And the rest of his family thanks you too.

Comment

sorry this is Starfire1 and omega is his son

Comment

on behalf of the Guild Firefly om server S351 we like to send our condolences to Barnunn's family and friends.We will keep you in our prayers.May you rest in peace.

Comment

I was truly saddened to hear of Bars passing. Love to all his friends and family. He was an awesome opponent and a great guy whom will be missed by all who knew him

Comment

RIP Barnunn..

Comment

R.I.P Barnunn
                    Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

Deepest sympathies from myself and the Legends members. What a truly sad day.
                      FireAndIce
                      Mage +112m
                      Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
                      Ancients guild
                      Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

Sorry to hear about this, RIP Barnunn

Comment

On Behalf of Revolution in S84 we send our condolances
                          :rolleyes::p:rolleyes:
                          Silasha
                          Server S71 (east)
                          Knight

Comment

on behalf of guild paradox kabam s57 we too send out our condolences
                            Last edited by magerarcherknight; 10-20-2016, 02:21 AM.

Comment

Only know him as a great knight on BG, friendly and funny sometimes too. Send my condolences on behalf of a PVP player to an great warrior and hes dearest ones. may he rest in piece.
                              Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                              Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Working...
                              X