mini client

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mini client

can you use the mini client when you log in with facebook? abit scared because my gf already lost her
    acct when R2 detatched her acct from her facebook at patch and didnt even try to give it back so a lost
    acct with no way on loggin onto it. so the question is can you use the mini doing a facebook log on?

I doubt it. I asked them for my MXPlay password (which is just an R2 account, but I must log into MXPlay, and they log on to R2 with a password they will not share), and they looked into it, then did not respond. I assume they cannot get the passwords, not even individual passwords at the request of individual players, in order to circumvent websites that don't do anything more than create their own password-access to R2.

Comment

Originally posted by squid1942 View Post
      can you use the mini client when you log in with facebook? abit scared because my gf already lost her
      acct when R2 detatched her acct from her facebook at patch and didnt even try to give it back so a lost
      acct with no way on loggin onto it. so the question is can you use the mini doing a facebook log on?
      Maybe not but you can log in by the site and change the login access there, you can bound your acc to another e-mail if you too.
      Guild: <Suicides>
      Nick: NoCash
      BR: 26kk+
      Free Player

Server: S661 merged with S639, S643, S646, S650, S654, S658, S665, S680, S691, S703 and S714

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRjHwtovDvjAcXwbpQ-QFrA

Comment

Working...
      X