Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Gold Daru converter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Daru converter

Wartune should introduce a gold <=> daru converter.
    Conversion rate should be equal as well.
    Yes
    41.67%
    No
    58.33%

The poll is expired.

Ingame name: RubberDuckie
    Server: EST, R2games
    Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
    Toon: Knight
    Guild: -

Buy troops with gold, sell for daru. And why should they be equal since their ingame value is not equal? Would you trade a corvette for a ford taurus?
    Last edited by R26899831; 10-16-2016, 11:03 AM.
    Plowboy - s658 <Darkhold>

Comment

There is a time you dont need gold but daru. It would be nice that we can convert gold to daru or otherwise.

Comment

Actually there is never a time that you dont need gold, with the huge goldsinks in game, but after you max your troops and enlightenment, which you really shouldnt do sinie knighthood strips your troops away anyway, not much to do with daru other thna elvel guild beast and maybe use for voyage. Unless I'm missing something. Not arguing with you just needing more info to bck up what you are saying is all.
        Plowboy - s658 <Darkhold>

Comment

Me and some others players don't need the gold that hard anymore. I need now a lot of daru for troops and enlightment on troops. And also to fill the Guild chest for upgrading Guild Beast. But I guess you still need gold otherwise you don't give a negative answer on this poll.

Comment

Originally posted by R26899831 View Post
            Actually there is never a time that you dont need gold, with the huge goldsinks in game, but after you max your troops and enlightenment, which you really shouldnt do sinie knighthood strips your troops away anyway, not much to do with daru other thna elvel guild beast and maybe use for voyage. Unless I'm missing something. Not arguing with you just needing more info to bck up what you are saying is all.
            Eudaemon awakening now needs a lot of daru (granted, it's to level troops), so there's still a lot of use to daru.

A 1 to 1 exchange will never happen, though. They might allow some kind of exchange, but being able to freely convert back and forth doesn't make sense.

Comment

Buy troops with gold, sell for daru. And why should they be equal since their ingame value is not equal? Would you trade a corvette for a ford taurus?
              Gold and daru are essentially equal in all things that give both (world boss, compensation/reward packs, devotion, etc.). The gold seeds give more than daru seeds, but you buy them with gold. The troop buy-sell method is converting gold to daru at 5-to-1 rate, and only creates a few thousand daru each round of buying and selling ... and that's only if you have not already knocked your charisma way down with tattoos..

Comment

For older and stronger toons it isn't but did you forget how difficult it was to get daru when started a new toon and leveled it till lvl80? And do not forget how difficult it is to get daru on servers where the WB dies in 30 seconds. :P
                I use my farm for Insignia's so no daru from the farm but i get millions and millions worth of gold each day. I would be happy to exchange gold to daru (rate 2:1).

Comment

Working...
                X