Venus wars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Venus wars

you all fight to gain points well enough indeed but come on u fight ur way out of iron into silver by luck and battling hard and next round the points reduction knocks you back into iron group

do we need the points reduction realy in this format of venus wars

i bet theirs a few others from other platforms thinks point reduction in venus wars is idiotic indeed

specialy that ur low br and u get to silver and then find out ur points reduction places u back down to iron

who wouldnt complain

at least everybody gets their points reduced, across the board, the only problem I have is the lack of party chat.
    Plowboy - s658 <Darkhold>

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
      you all fight to gain points well enough indeed but come on u fight ur way out of iron into silver by luck and battling hard and next round the points reduction knocks you back into iron group

do we need the points reduction realy in this format of venus wars

i bet theirs a few others from other platforms thinks point reduction in venus wars is idiotic indeed

specialy that ur low br and u get to silver and then find out ur points reduction places u back down to iron

who wouldnt complain
      But for that one round you do get rewards for Silver do you not? You don't lose that many points, so moving back to Silver shouldn't be all that difficult. I am not entirely sure why they reduce points for the next round, I will have to ponder on this.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

They reduce points so that once people get to diamond group they cant just hang there without participating
        Onslaught
        Kabam s23
        Champions
        Level 80 mage
        87mil+ br

Comment

Originally posted by Onsy717 View Post
          They reduce points so that once people get to diamond group they cant just hang there without participating
          This sounds like the reason to me as well. Thanks for contributing Onsy717.
          "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
          Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
            This sounds like the reason to me as well. Thanks for contributing Onsy717.
            this is true but some of us wont see silver gold or diamond groups so realy iron group realy shouldnt ave the point reduction only diamond and gold and silver

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
              this is true but some of us wont see silver gold or diamond groups so realy iron group realy shouldnt ave the point reduction only diamond and gold and silver
              But you can drop below 200 points and not get rewards at all. This keeps everyone participating, even iron group. Considering that the grouping is based on points overall I don't see why most people couldn't at least get to silver group. There are way more people in silver and gold than you see in the rankings. They are only showing top 10 from each group.
              Onslaught
              Kabam s23
              Champions
              Level 80 mage
              87mil+ br

Comment

Working...
              X