Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph Equipment Refinement Question

Hello to all,

I am still and new player to this game (4 Months) but I have already obtained a Thor with mythic equipment. My question to you all is what should I have said equipment refinement stats be?

Thank you for your time.
    Twitter: @WolfkingZe

impressive! a thor after 4 months...

but ok. thor is a mixture of fire and electro and thus a mix of patk and matk sylph.
    thats why you should go for patk and matk in refinements first. who doesnt like an incredibly hard hitter? :P
    as a 3rd stat for it HP might work out. since hp also gets added up to your characters hp and thus increasing your br even more.

hope that helped ^^

Comment

My Thor is all PATK. I've seen some testing that supports going all for one stat for both Thor (patk) and Frigga (matk). Odin seems to be better with balanced patk/matk. While I've never tested it out for myself, I can't imagine that Thor would hit any harder than it already does. Maybe it's different while Awakened compared to Sylph only (like for Sylph Arena/Expedition).
      S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
      1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
      EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
      Lukoi

Comment

Thank you both for your haste replies and I will try both aspects out to find out the best cause. I just needed a little guidance haha. As for getting him it was a pain but I will admit I am a "Casher," as well so not as hard as you think. After a week ill post back here with my results.

Once again thank you both!

-Fenrir
        Twitter: @WolfkingZe

Comment

lol…its okay Fenrir…we know you're a 'casher'

…After 4 years of committed gameplay, many non-cashers do not own a merged sylph my friend…its kool..lol

Comment

I am an older player with a new character. I go all HP on sylph gear because it is the only stat added to your base stats. However, my character's base-stats are already strongly slanted towards attack power. I forged my weapon to advanced-lvl-8 (the moons via clamps/stithys) before I added a single hit point in forging equipment. I think that is the most beneficial combination (using character to boost attack and sylph to boost HP) when starting out.

Comment

That is the best thing to do, 1st do the HP on the sylp, after that the MATK/PATK and the last thing is MDEF/PDEF. For the secondary sylph start with MATK/PATK since the only thing it does is attacking so HP will be a waste of space.

Comment

Working...
              X