Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions - cause I havent seen a mentor on sight for a while!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions - cause I havent seen a mentor on sight for a while!

That last rune spot... what is that for?
    The cards.... when all 4 in a group gets to lvl 9 - does the middle part open? If not.. then what is it for......
    The daru need for beast lvl up... you guys gotta lower it.. its ridicoulous.
    The marriage thing.. when does the couple gets a shared inventory.. I know you guys wanna give us that.. soooo bring it
    The guild vault.. is it possible to get a shared for all members vault page? so all can use whats there....
    The guild info/announce part.... we either need more room OR a completly new thing where we leave better info for members about rules etc.... come on devs.. you know we need it
    The guild events - the start daily thing.. is it poosible to make it into I as gm set a time and then click its daily so it runs regardless if Im there on time or not plus it would be awesome if the running time was showen on the page when you click guild.. you know the place where you click to enter
    The guild battle and the cross server guild battle thing.. can we talk about changes there.. like gm can set who is on towers and then those ppl are there .. taking what ever fight there is... would minize the lag from all the flashy mount etc ppl cant figure out to hide
    Im sure I forgot some questions.. so will come back later with some.
    Lotte
    That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

There are 10 distinct runes, but each class is only allowed 9 at this point, at least last I checked. Maybe one day they'll get around to letting everyone use all 10.
    The center slot was originally supposed to be for orange cards, but that was years ago, so who knows if there are any plans at this point.
    Daru requirements are pretty ridiculous.
    Shared inventory seems unlikely, but could happen, I suppose.
    Shared guild vault even less likely. They really don't want us trading items, just spending money to buy them.
    It would be great if we could set a time in advance to open the various guild events, I definitely support that idea.

Comment

1. Never bothered with the last rune spot. So might be there for show and no real function.
      2. As MFP had said, it used to be when you obtained all 4 cards you will be able to unlock it, but now it seems it's there for show as well with no real purpose.
      3. I would really say it's ridiculous as 3 million warpath equals about 3 billion daru across the guild for one level up.
      4. You can't get it. Trading is not made in this game. Plus, a lot people will bring forth complaints on how their items were "stolen" if their spouses should turn on them. Hassle.
      5. Same as 4 but too much drama in guild.
      6. I tend to make due with what I have at the moment. Most of the time I just direct people to the facebook page/group.
      7. They will probably tell you to give someone else the GL spot so they can do such for you. It could be a difference maker if it happens, but let's face it, it's R2/ProCity/7Road when it comes to disappointments.
      8. Flashy things are the developer's specialty. They put forth time in making sure you get game ending/changing lag from the flashiness they spew out. The real problems will never be fixed, regardless, and players are either going to quit or take a hammer to their systems because a game that once was great in its time cannot be played with all this junk going about.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

this reminds me to a funny old thread:

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....I-m-so-lucky-_

Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
          1. Never bothered with the last rune spot. So might be there for show and no real function.
          2. As MFP had said, it used to be when you obtained all 4 cards you will be able to unlock it, but now it seems it's there for show as well with no real purpose.
          3. I would really say it's ridiculous as 3 million warpath equals about 3 billion daru across the guild for one level up.
          4. You can't get it. Trading is not made in this game. Plus, a lot people will bring forth complaints on how their items were "stolen" if their spouses should turn on them. Hassle.
          5. Same as 4 but too much drama in guild.
          6. I tend to make due with what I have at the moment. Most of the time I just direct people to the facebook page/group.
          7. They will probably tell you to give someone else the GL spot so they can do such for you. It could be a difference maker if it happens, but let's face it, it's R2/ProCity/7Road when it comes to disappointments.
          8. Flashy things are the developer's specialty. They put forth time in making sure you get game ending/changing lag from the flashiness they spew out. The real problems will never be fixed, regardless, and players are either going to quit or take a hammer to their systems because a game that once was great in its time cannot be played with all this junk going about.
          Do you really think a team that decided to do the marriage thing and do all runs together would end up in fight over who took what? ok hadnt seen that thought... but what if it was a shared inventory - hooked on the marriage tree thing... now that could be nice.
          The guild drama thing... it could be made so you could only take items if you left some there...

The last rune spot.. I want a freaking rune that makes titan skills useless on enemy - and at max lvl it should go for entire team....

We use facebook too.. but sometimes it would be nice to have more room to write stuff. Not all use facebook .. and not all check it if they have one.

Have one last thing I forgot.. can we get a mini game instead of smashing a mouse.. can we get " smash a dev head" and then get unbound balens as rewards? Players would show up for that event... trust me

Comment

Last edited by Freddypainter; 10-28-2016, 10:43 PM.
            DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Originally posted by LadyLotte View Post
              Do you really think a team that decided to do the marriage thing and do all runs together would end up in fight over who took what? ok hadnt seen that thought... but what if it was a shared inventory - hooked on the marriage tree thing... now that could be nice.
              The guild drama thing... it could be made so you could only take items if you left some there...

The last rune spot.. I want a freaking rune that makes titan skills useless on enemy - and at max lvl it should go for entire team....

We use facebook too.. but sometimes it would be nice to have more room to write stuff. Not all use facebook .. and not all check it if they have one.

Have one last thing I forgot.. can we get a mini game instead of smashing a mouse.. can we get " smash a dev head" and then get unbound balens as rewards? Players would show up for that event... trust me
              On the last item...The devs would screw it up and it wouldnt work

Comment

I've been in games where "marriage" is involved. While a small percent (yes I can say that) of those marriages are good ones, others I cannot say they are good (people get scammed, drama happens, items stolen out of revenge, accts hacked, etc.). Most items were premium (mall based) items that is paid for with cash (real money) or of rare combinations and luck. But we will see if the devs would consider such and what items can be placed into such.

Last one, I would love to replace the mallet with just a shotty when it comes to that.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                  I've been in games where "marriage" is involved. While a small percent (yes I can say that) of those marriages are good ones, others I cannot say they are good (people get scammed, drama happens, items stolen out of revenge, accts hacked, etc.). Most items were premium (mall based) items that is paid for with cash (real money) or of rare combinations and luck. But we will see if the devs would consider such and what items can be placed into such.

Last one, I would love to replace the mallet with just a shotty when it comes to that.
                  I always forget some do that... the team up and mess ppl up... since Im in one of them good marriage version. I still think it could be possible to have a shared inventory... of some sort.

Comment

Working...
                  X