Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World boss

Read and vote..
    World boss needs to become higher lv for some servers and a cap on gold and daru needs to be added.
    Once this cap is maxed the damage gold and daru becomes zero but your damage% keeps going for rank.
    I seen this on other game like knights fable and others. Vote if this is best and let devs know of this mods
    more votes might make this happen if mods keep letting devs / techs know theres many votes.

may work for more then just wb
    Last edited by squid1942; 10-24-2016, 10:38 PM.

world boss lv depended on if it was cleared the day before and there was caps on bossed in the wb type
    class so even new players can earn devs learn to play or try games and go check out knights fable and
    others to learn how real techs do stuff right

Comment

I've seen one on I AM NINJA where folks choose a faction to fight for and there were three world bosses to be fought (one for each faction). The faction that finished with theirs can go and help the other factions in clearing their world boss. This probably will solve more than half the issues when it comes to WB and battling for gold/daru. However, we are way beyond that probably factions would not be a solution UNLESS it's a kind where each is grouped by achievement: Regular level, Class Advance level, Knighthood level and ultimately Titan level. Each person goes to their respected WB (as the system won't let you go to the others until completion of fight and when helper is open) and await for the timer to begin. Once event begins, folks will engage their respective WB and ranking is only made for the first engagement only (to be fair for everyone else engaging in other WB's). The team that kills theirs can join in (when time is still available) to other WB fights to help that team kill it. Again, they won't steal the rankings for the next fight as they are just helping only but could get the gold/daru. There will be up to 4 (as there are 4 groups of people now in this game) "Mortal Blow" titles given out (if they haven't received it yet) for the player that kills their respected WB. This way, players can get more rounds in, and the super powerful can help out.

I know this can be done as I had seen BG programmed when Euds came into the picture (there were two BGs at the same time slot; one for the regular levelers and one for the folks that got a Eud at 70; that was a year ago if anyone remembers it).

Mortal Blow Title Distribution (Gold/Daru for final blow) - First Engagement and Assignment
      Regular (aka Beginner) Level: 1 Mortal Blow Title per WB fight in their respective WB assignment (2 WB fights a day)
      Class Advancement Level: 1 Mortal Blow Title per WB fight in their respective WB assignment (2 WB fights a day)
      Knighthood Class Level: 1 Mortal Blow Title per WB fight in their respective WB assignment (2 WB fights a day)
      Titan Class Level: 1 Mortal Blow Title per WB fight in their respective WB assignment (2 WB fights a day)
      Note: Same player that joins another WB fight to help out (2 or more going during the event time) will not get the title. Example, I am Class Advanced level; I join in my group WB fight, I didn't get the title as the WB is killed off; I join another WB fight in progress as time is still going; I help kill the WB but I won't get the title because I am just a helper. I will get the gold/daru for my services only.

Class Ranking/Overall Ranking in WB Fights
      Regular (Beginner) Level: Top 10 Archer Class, Top 10 Mage Class, Top 10 Knight Class, Top 10 Overall Classes will be saved for that level only.
      Class Advancement Level:
      Top 10 Archer Class, Top 10 Mage Class, Top 10 Knight Class, Top 10 Overall Classes will be saved for that level only.
      Knighthood Class Level:
      Top 10 Archer Class, Top 10 Mage Class, Top 10 Knight Class, Top 10 Overall Classes will be saved for that level only.
      Titan Class Level:
      Note: Players from other levels will not overrule the ranking structure of the players in said assignment during the helping phase (after they finished their respective WB fight). Example, if a KH player is or is not ranked in their fight, they will not be ranked onto other fights (like the CA WB fight), thus giving others of said assignment a fair chance to show their colors and brag.

It's the best I can think of, but it's a long shot as a lot of programming and testing will be required to make it work.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Capping the gold/daru rewards probably won't be a solution at all. The problem for most servers is that it lasts 1 round or less, so it will make exactly no difference to people's behavior if you cut off their rewards, and the only effect becomes reducing rewards for top players.

Comment

How to solve this? Just change the world boss hp variable from int to Numeric. ¬¬
          Guild: <Suicides>
          Nick: NoCash
          BR: 26kk+
          Free Player

Server: S661 merged with S639, S643, S646, S650, S654, S658, S665, S680, S691, S703 and S714

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRjHwtovDvjAcXwbpQ-QFrA

Comment

Just change devotion from starting the battle to entering the WB waiting area.
            That way, lots people would quit WB, & the rest could get gold/daru.

Comment

LOL some of that devotion stuff needs to be changed to fit EVERYONE and not just a few (and within reasonable means as well).

Comment

if we look at this game's history, they gonna "fix" this problem by removing WB in entirety.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

They might be doing that, Arlad. I haven't played when it first came out (but only months later) and it was told that there were 3 WBs in that time and that the third one just said "f*expletive* it, I am leavin' this stand".

Comment

Error in post.
                    Last edited by Alsatia01; 10-26-2016, 10:32 PM.

Comment

They should bring back the third WB, but make it so you can only get rewards from 2 wb per day.

Comment

Working...
                      X