CW needs a halftime period for refresh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CW needs a halftime period for refresh

Lag is awful (even by wartune standards) by round 13. There should be a 5 minute break in the middle so players can refresh. If they are unwilling or unable to fix lag issues, then allow players to refresh during CW (and TW for that matter). I had an outside chance at top 100, then lag killed me the last 3 matches...

good idea.
    +1
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

yes very true this i agree their should be a interval so players can refresh

i too was heading to finals had to win last match but unfortunaly lag froze me and couldnt get skills out due to the enormous lag and lost last match and no finals

Comment

would say the pause is needed after every 5 matches.

so in cw and tw 2 5 min pauses. venus 1 5 min pause

but yes. definately a good idea
        Kabam -57 Archer
        Kabam -67 Knight
        Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

with work shortly after a pause, I would have to kill you all. On my server we have DA after CW and any other wars at this time.... DIE please

Comment

This is a good idea, I know some people have missed entire rounds because the game didn't finish the previous round fast enough. The lag buildup can get pretty bad, even if you refresh right before it starts.

Comment

One break should be enough. The fatal lag appears towards the end. If you could refresh in the middle, it would be manageable. Or even after 5 rounds, have a 5 minute break. We get 5 minutes after Chaos Wars, so why not Titan and Class Wars?

Comment

Working...
              X