Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

New Classes for wartune!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Classes for wartune!

I have an idea about wartune making new classes. Do you ever wish you could have more than Knights, Archers, or mages? Well tell them in this thread of anything you want. Meaning (Mythical characters) or Medieval anything. Just try to stay within the sites story meaning, Wartune is Fantasy game taking place like in Medieval Europe only with demons etc. Hopefully wartune will make newer classes to choose. Please if you have any ideas list them in this thread! To let wartune know of new ideas for its production and future.
    The world is more Evil than Good these days..

If you want new class then think 1 first, and thinking about that class skills.

1 idea can make a huge change
    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

If the Chinese version of Wartune does not have new classes, R2Games will not introduce it.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        If the Chinese version of Wartune does not have new classes, R2Games will not introduce it.
        Well R2 can if they get permission to make there own class from the chinese version. Their are mmos out there that have exclusive classes and other things just for that particular version. However, in order for them to get something exclusive they need to ask the predecessor first if it is okay to do that.

Comment

Nice John yeah. I was thinking about maybe a samurai, or angels fairies devils demons etc. They would be good add ons

Comment

First I got Angel:
            Skills- God's energy=4k heal
            God's hand= patk, matk up by 5%
            sorry i dont hvae any good ideas so far
            SO thats why i need some people to give ideas!
            Spread the word and you shall see!

Comment

first off id like to say good idea but id rather it be done as subclasses same basic job but tweaked a bit
              so warrior would get;
              Pirate get a skill that say lets them rob from monsters and a passive one to set them on fire on hit Paladin gets a heal proc on hit attack and other such skills and then shadowknight get leech touch. Pain touch focuses a enemy on him
              Monk hand to hand based attacks uses claws and such kind of weapons very fast attacks weakish armor

Mage Necromancer raises undead damage over time skills life drains
              Wild mage gets wild spells that sometimes harm him but do great damage
              Enchanter stuns charms and buffs

Archer would get arcane archer a classic subclass from dnd with elemental based arrow attacks and Hunter would have a aimable attack make it s class so its rage intensive

Comment

I really want to have Reincarnation skills real bad for Mage xD

The class I am thinking is like Summoner (I don't remember what is call Normad or something)

This class allow players to summon creature, and have balance PATK, and MATK.
                ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

what a silly post , something that surely wont happen yet ...
                  but if there is new class , think about how to chase back other high lvls ? unless if they implemented something to change class , ofc u gonna need lots of balens&gold to remake ur char example from archer to mage , need to convert patk to matk and refine and something else
                  [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                  NasrulEyo
                  Mage
                  Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                  U can submit a here
                  My guide

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    You said everything!!

Comment

It's not a silly post for one. It was just an idea. I didn't say it's going to happen! And i don't see you having any "good" post. I loved to hear responses from everyone if it did happen! SO just an idea..... Dont have to be offensive.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
                        I really want to have Reincarnation skills real bad for Mage xD

The class I am thinking is like Summoner (I don't remember what is call Normad or something)

This class allow players to summon creature, and have balance PATK, and MATK.
                        You really have good ideas JohnNguyen!

Comment

.....................................................................
                          Last edited by ZooParty; 01-30-2013, 06:47 PM.

Comment

well..maybe it's a good idea to make 2 classes of mages, DPS and healer

Comment

Originally posted by DaletWolff View Post
                              well..maybe it's a good idea to make 2 classes of mages, DPS and healer
                              You can get that from having double skills.
                              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Working...
                              X