Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Grab: How could we stop some greed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well it will not happen there is way to much greed from all and ****** cashers camp spawn bg over cap on outland it it was real life they would be killing
    there own mothers for money but they might of already done that to keep cashing in the game. wartune is greedy ******** in game are greedy

Comment

Just tried that post grab thing for the first time. How is it that we get matched up with people who are at Titan skills? Now, I don't mind p*expletive*ing them off by moving from one spot to the next and flash the crystals with my color, but this is poor matched out in my opinion.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by jsm15401 View Post
        it is not a D**K move it is called strategy even if they cant get rewards it stops other from getting rewards, if you aren't getting rewards join a guild that is. slowing people down from getting rewards and keeping up is strategy. this is War Tunes not share and peace Tunes
        Really? I'm guessing you're the **** that gets all posts so every other team just gets the bare minimum. There is NO reason to capture ALL posts, especially if one uber-casher team is that superior to the others (fix matching cashtune!). Just punish greedy casher snobs like you and maybe actually try to fix lag for once.

Comment

Originally posted by R2110449001 View Post
          Really? I'm guessing you're the **** that gets all posts so every other team just gets the bare minimum. There is NO reason to capture ALL posts, especially if one uber-casher team is that superior to the others (fix matching cashtune!). Just punish greedy casher snobs like you and maybe actually try to fix lag for once.
          actually we are only controlling max flags for rewards we got in contact with other colors and gave up flags since we didn't need them. we just let them fight over the remainder and we don't have to defend. so before you accuse check yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
            On a map with only 2 teams (red & green) being active.
            Green kept attacking everyone and had taken all 61 posts for quite some days.
            We are red team and just wanted our 21 posts (blue and purple appear empty).
            Right now they get 800 crystals per day and we get 600.
            We are ok with the lower rewards for as long as they give us peace, and had stopped attacking after we had 21 posts.
            But green still kept taking posts from us even though they got no better rewards out of it. And they abuse alts.
            We are a much stronger team than them.
            We just have a real life outside and can't make the commitment to fight for 47 minutes twice every day.
            How could we stop this greed?
            Is there any way to get in contact with the other teams?
            i dont see the problem. you want 21 post and they want 41. but 21+41 is 62 so this can never happen
            after they have 41 post they want to get more because they want the 800 reward even after you steel a post.
            you say they are greedy but you attack to get more rewards also? this is not greedy? if you would stop attacking after they have 41 post and be happy with 20 and 400 crystals i think they would also stop taking your posts because they dont need them
            but you attack them to get 600 cause of your greed
            and that you are a much stronger team. i donte belive so otherwise you would have more posts then them
            to get in contackt with them just look at the players name and log in on the server of 1 of the players

Comment

Originally posted by patrick1988nrw View Post
              i dont see the problem. you want 21 post and they want 41. but 21+41 is 62 so this can never happen
              after they have 41 post they want to get more because they want the 800 reward even after you steel a post.
              you say they are greedy but you attack to get more rewards also? this is not greedy? if you would stop attacking after they have 41 post and be happy with 20 and 400 crystals i think they would also stop taking your posts because they dont need them
              and that you are a much stronger team. i donte belive so otherwise you would have more posts then them
              to get in contackt with them just look at the players name and log in on the server of 1 of the players
              There are 60 capturable posts on the map, and every color has one home post that can't be captured. So if two teams split the posts 20-40, then each one has 21 and 41, respectively; it's entirely possible to divide the map that way.
              61 is only the maximum total for any one team, since 3 posts can't ever be taken over - the total number of posts is 64.

Comment

I believe you are talking about "The Saints," Which is the guild that I am apart of. Username Wolfking. To clarify no there are no alts but instead dead accounts from when server S155 Ghost River was its own stand alone server (2012), however from the first server merge majority of them left.

I myself only started playing this game back in September, I have no problems freeing up the posts since there is no bonus and I too like to play in which all parties can grow stronger.

Guild Leader of "The Saints,": Shaundi is easy to reach and send her a message. I will speak to her as well.

Sorry for the overkill, I was under the impression that we were fighting a dead Outland (only play 2 hours a day same with the rest of our guild since we work a lot).
                Last edited by ztsf4214; 11-12-2016, 09:23 AM.
                Twitter: @WolfkingZe

Comment

Originally posted by squid1942 View Post
                  well it will not happen there is way to much greed from all and ****** cashers camp spawn bg over cap on outland it it was real life they would be killing
                  there own mothers for money but they might of already done that to keep cashing in the game. wartune is greedy ******** in game are greedy
                  The ones we got are not cashers. We beat them all one-shot. But they have like 30-40 alts and just kept coming back with no end.
                  We punished them & took all posts. That's not something we'd want to do. It wastes lots time.
                  Now they kept coming back to get beat up, & started 2 battles at 11:29 am & 7:29 pm on any random day. What a bunch of jerks!

Comment

Originally posted by jsm15401 View Post
                    ...we got in contact with other colors...
                    Here it comes another problem. If they are not on the same server as us, not show in any cross-server rankings at all, not show in cross-server places (arena, bg, cs-mpd, etc.), etc., there's no way to get in contact with them.
                    We've been trying to get in contact with the opponents & negotiate the possibility of truce, but because we can't find them in anywhere other than Outlands (they are possibly an alt guild), we can't negotiate it.
                    They should, at a minimum, allow opponents to talk to each other while they are fighting in Post Grab. What could hurt to let enemies talk to each other? That's something we don't get.

Comment

Originally posted by patrick1988nrw View Post
                      There's one 'castle' on your home continent. That one counts towards the 21 posts needed, so we in fact only need 20 posts (plus our castle).
                      We didn't even fight back when we were holding only 6 posts (including our castle), but they still kept attacking with no end and held all 61 posts for 2 weeks, until we couldn't stand their greed and fired back.
                      Now we are holding 61 posts, but that's NOT what we would have wanted. If they had stopped their greed when they had 41 posts, right now they would still be holding 41 posts & would have no need to waste time fighting for nothing every day. But since 61 was what they had wanted, we punished them for their greed.
                      It's waste of time for us as well. Most of us had to sign up for an alt for post grab to free up time on the main. It's still a losing situation even for the winning side that gets 1000-1200 crystals per day.
                      If everything starts over and we could get in contact with the other 3 teams, we'd still prefer 400 per day without fighting over 800 per day for 20-84 minutes of pointless fighting every day.

There's no server tag attached to the player names so there's no way to find out which server they are on. Never seen those players in arena or BG at all.

Comment

Originally posted by ztsf4214 View Post
                        I believe you are talking about "The Saints," Which is the guild that I am apart of. Username Wolfking. To clarify no there are no alts but instead dead accounts from when server S155 Ghost River was its own stand alone server (2012), however from the first server merge majority of them left.

I myself only started playing this game back in September, I have no problems freeing up the posts since there is no bonus and I too like to play in which all parties can grow stronger.

Guild Leader of "The Saints,": Shaundi is easy to reach and send her a message. I will speak to her as well.

Sorry for the overkill, I was under the impression that we were fighting a dead Outland (only play 2 hours a day same with the rest of our guild since we work a lot).
                        Nah the one I was talking about is not you. But thanks for the heads up

Comment

Yeah I got my share of f*expletive*s that held all 61 posts. Granted my guild is a very small one as it only houses my team and my wife's team, so our cumulative BR isn't all too great. The team we were up against had all Titan skills (thinking either of p*expletive* poor matching or some kind of exploit that was done). I did ask myself, why does a team need all 60 posts when they can be fine with just 40 and another "alive" team can do for 20. If I held my 40 (if the matching was good), I will keep on guard for the 40 and leave the 20 to be fought out with whoever is remaining.

In either case, I just like to fight so I can really gauge my units. However, when you have folks that have a single BR that exceeds your own guild, then we got a problem.

Then again, a lockout feature like "your team cannot hold any more posts" would be nice for when you hit 40 posts (not including your castle) in possession.
                          Last edited by Meikura001; 11-15-2016, 02:40 PM. Reason: Added the final line

Comment

One problem is that any gm from the alliance can declare a post war during the event. When this session started I was attacking until we captured 42 posts then stopped attacking. Right after that one of the other gm's started taking the rest. Could never find out who it was since they never responded in outland chat and the Defending team list from the center crystal war only lists names (not names and servers) so I can't pm them either. Assuming I can figure out who the gm's are. I'd feel bad about the fact we control 61 posts but since they were taken by about 2-3 people total without any resistance or pushback, I can only assume guild in the other alliances either don't care, don't know how to play the event, or are full of dead accounts because even in the center crystal war the other 3 alliances rarely if ever bless their team.

Comment

I had read on a guide that the Outland chat is only limited to your own team mates (and the other guild that is in your team) and not global as we have thought. I was kind of curious on it so I had to do some digging as I wanted to tell the green team (we're on the red team) that they were greedy (LOL). I haven't played much into Outland after signing up my guild because of real life stuff. I finally started to play more into it to learn more of it. While I didn't like Post Grab due to people mismatched with those who have Titan Skills, I had found my niche through Outland Contest/Central Crystal War as I can have fun fighting with the other 3 teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                                I had read on a guide that the Outland chat is only limited to your own team mates (and the other guild that is in your team) and not global as we have thought. I was kind of curious on it so I had to do some digging as I wanted to tell the green team (we're on the red team) that they were greedy (LOL). I haven't played much into Outland after signing up my guild because of real life stuff. I finally started to play more into it to learn more of it. While I didn't like Post Grab due to people mismatched with those who have Titan Skills, I had found my niche through Outland Contest/Central Crystal War as I can have fun fighting with the other 3 teams.
                                I had thought Current chat lets us talk to opponents when fighting, but turns out it doesn't. LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X