DI lag dilemma

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DI lag dilemma

I am getting annoyed that when I do DI, for the past four weeks, my team is constantly stuck waiting for someone to roll the die while our time clock runs down. My attack is over 600k along with someone else in my server. I seriously think they should either stop the clock while people roll the die or eliminate the time limit in DI. We have beaten 20 stages before but it's hard to find people as we wait until Saturday to run it. Anyone agree or have other thoughts on this?

get a regular team that will run with you every week, Lich. and run with the people you trust or have experience with.
    also try to do your runs on mondays, because those who run at weekends are usually leftovers that other people dont want to run with.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      also try to do your runs on mondays, because those who run at weekends are usually leftovers that other people dont want to run with.
      I assume those who work long hours on weekdays and can't do runs until weekends are 'leftovers that other people don't want to run with'.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
        I assume those who work long hours on weekdays and can't do runs until weekends are 'leftovers that other people don't want to run with'.
        psshaw.
        people used to do daily, and suddenly they can only do it in weekends?
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

psshaw.
          people used to do daily, and suddenly they can only do it in weekends?
          We used to do it only on weekend days as well. Now we do it for 1 time instead of 2 times, and 7x rewards instead of 2x. Nothing has changed.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
            We used to do it only on weekend days as well. Now we do it for 1 time instead of 2 times, and 7x rewards instead of 2x. Nothing has changed.
            well then, the leftovers statement still hold true.

Comment

If they could just remove the timer all together, I would be very happy!
              S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

With the ridiculous lag of late, at least one roller will have deadly lag. If the mindless devs CAN'T or WON'T fix lag, then don't punish us for it. Fix it. Give auto-rewards like in dungeons and stop punishing US for YOUR mistakes.

Comment

well then, the leftovers statement still hold true.
                  what if my server is dead to the point that we are already the top 10? LOL

Arlad you are on an unusually large server.
                  that's not common for most players.
                  your 'leftovers' are still probably more active than most players and they should be moved elsewhere to fill in the gaps.

Comment

Working...
                  X