Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

eud mark shard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eud mark shard

when i try to ue it in my inventory it tells u that there are 5 eud of the same type and can't use mark shard , what to do ??
    i want a new type , im trying to get scourage mage , should i wait and try another time ???
    or there is no way to change the type and i should delete 1 of the 5 so i can use mark shard ?
    what do u advise me ,
    thx alot ) ♥
    they came they were there they didn't hesitat ))

Originally posted by R2128983872 View Post
    when i try to ue it in my inventory it tells u that there are 5 eud of the same type and can't use mark shard , what to do ??
    i want a new type , im trying to get scourage mage , should i wait and try another time ???
    or there is no way to change the type and i should delete 1 of the 5 so i can use mark shard ?
    what do u advise me ,
    thx alot ) ♥
    Yes, you can delete 1 of the 5 kids and keep doing that until you can get a mage or you can summon a mage through the eud guide with materials from nm patrol.

Comment

ty very much for replying ))
      i only got 5 mark shard ,and idk how system work ,if i waited will the type of eud change ? i don't wanna delete eud but if the type will never change and the only way to exchange mark shard is to delete then i'll do it so when i gain more mark shard i can exchange
      so my question is again will the type change if i waited and exchanged someother time ?
      sorry for my bad english )
      Last edited by R2128983872; 11-07-2016, 06:33 AM.

Comment

When using mark shards to summon a eud, it is random and waiting would not change anything.

If you really don't want to delete any eud's and you have the time, then you can try and get the materials needed from nm patrol. You need 5 lvl 1 eud blood and dust and level 1 growth to summon a scourge mage from eud guide.

They also have an exchange in hot events, not going on now, where you can trade a certain amount of event items for kids. Can't recall the amount for the scourge mage but some are around 50, I think it's less for the mage.
        Last edited by R262181389; 11-07-2016, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Mark shards are so inconvenient at this point. We really need a way to just directly exchange them for the warpath crystals. Or, even better, exchange for your choice of different eudaemon items. Summoning and selling one eudaemon at a time is just ridiculous.

Comment

Can't recall the amount for the scourge mage but some are around 50, I think it's less for the mage.
            25 I think for a Scourge. And they come on at the same time Eud items come out. If anyone is good in calendar math, take last month's events, search for the Eud item/card exchange and add 4 weeks to it; you will get your day.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

ight ty vm all for responding you been a great help too me ) ♥

Comment

omg , i just deleted 1 of my oracle's and when exchanged i got scourage mage
                i can't believe it ))))

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                  Mark shards are so inconvenient at this point. We really need a way to just directly exchange them for the warpath crystals. Or, even better, exchange for your choice of different eudaemon items. Summoning and selling one eudaemon at a time is just ridiculous.
                  I agree with that. Such a big PITA to sell a few, delete and repeat. I have 1300 mark shards, don't want to think how long it would take to use up that many with this new way.

Comment

i've gotten 3 scourge mage from using 5 shards each, i think it's luck

Comment

Working...
                    X