Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Triumph Lvl 51 Knight kills lvl 61 Mage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medras View Post
    This just makes me want to start over as a knight even more now. They're just too badass. After reaching late game, i finally found out how strong they are during Group Arena, Battlegrounds, and Guild Battle. Knights are definitely a force to be reckoned with.

However, if I started over now then what I have accomplished so far would be a major waste of time... I currently play a level 49 mage. Level 3/4 guild skills (almost have my first level 5 guild skill), high techs, three orange astrals (Mysticality, Fortitude, Willpower; working on getting a Will Destroyer), decent mount, full sockets (took a while to work up but it was doable).

Yet somehow I am willing to throw all that away and do it all over again on a knight. Lol. But would it be worth it?

I know I went kind of off topic there, but I will just say, congratulations on your accomplishment! That's definitely a big milestone in my book.
    well you can if you want. as long as you haven't spend too much on it.

not too much to lose. if you work hard you can hit 50 in a month easy.

but if i was you, i would stick it out. mage is pretty dam OP too.

if you were an archer, i would say GO FOR IT ..irght now! you not even 50 yet...just swap to knight right now! lol...

but mage pretty op too. and we are always short on mage in MPDs for a healer .
    Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
      well you can if you want. as long as you haven't spend too much on it.

not too much to lose. if you work hard you can hit 50 in a month easy.

but if i was you, i would stick it out. mage is pretty dam OP too.

if you were an archer, i would say GO FOR IT ..irght now! you not even 50 yet...just swap to knight right now! lol...

but mage pretty op too. and we are always short on mage in MPDs for a healer .
      Yeah, I have accomplished a lot on my mage as a non-cash player. I've spent hours of working up free balens to get the things that I need, and I am proud of what I have accomplished so far. I am currently rank 32/34 (kind of go back and forth between the two) for player strength on our server (S42). I can easily beat a lot of people; and I will only get stronger once I can get my hands on that Will Destroyer and reach levels 50+.

You're right, mages are very powerful, and also a very important class (after all, without mages a lot of people wouldn't be able to get through dungeons like Garden of Death and above). I can't wait to reach level 50 (I should be level 50 in two or three days) so i can start doing Garden of Death; it seems like a pretty cool dungeon judging from what I've seen on it so far.

Anyways...I'm sorry for derailing the topic, lol. I tend to go off on rants sometimes.
      In-Game Name: Drayga
      Server: [S86] Mireworth Keep
      Guild: Vicious (Guild Master)
      Class: Knight

"Get Drayga'ed."

Comment

wow congratz chrono we meet often at arena.
        Guild [INFINITY]
        Guild Position: MEMBER
        Class:knight
        Username:GreatPaul
        Lvl:60
        server: Duskin Arena

Comment

He said he's a "light" casher versus a "heavy" casher, but how do we know if it's really true... ?
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

no one cares about this **** stop posting in forum plz

Comment

Chrono is not a high casher at all. I'm from server S10 too so I know. What Mackee and Chrono did there, to beat supercat is damn awesome !
              And yes he was online when they beated him and all that. So I think it's a big deal that they could beat him
              IGN: Serena
              Server: Termini Cliff
              Class: Archer
              Honor: Crusader
              Guild: Avengers
              Position: Guild Master

Comment

People get weaker when they offline. I don't know if that rank #2 player is mean casher, or something. But taking a screenshot of beaten him like this is kind of rude.
                ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Supercash err cat is the heaviest casher on the server no one likes him so that why this is a big deal

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
                    congratz ... but i wont be happy to beat him if he is offline ...
                    note to ppl who dunno , OFFLINE toon become a lot weaker , this theory was proved already ... try it , maybe 50% weaker ? D=
                    idk , find out yourself :P

P.S i love to seal other's glory moment
                    weaker? 10 level above u? plus a mage. offline or not, lucky or not, he still win the fight.

note: i never dare to challenge a casher or someone who have 5 or more level than me. so, if u think fight a bot is easy, post the SS here. remember 10 lvl higher then u haha. one more condition, not a heavy casher.
                    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

something people forget .. beating in solo arena is a bit useless even he online or offline is consider offline. player vs AI. kinda sucks. ask him go to altar n PK him. that's the right move. battleground can cheated with dryad.
                      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Full Pots + Solo Arena Toons = Maybe Sure Win.. Imagine dude if he uses same pots as you use and he is online , and maybe his skill is not DPS.. Maybe he forgot to switch skill before he log out.. Convince us by beating him in Battle Ground.. Anyway Congratz bro.. Your are a tough knight that for sure.. ^_^

Comment

Working...
                        X