new cs event n rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new cs event n rewards

in my opinion they should make an survey of what rewards we want in these new corsserver events
    so if anyone agrees with me please feel free to comment , maybe if this posts get a ton of comments they might do it , who knows wonder can happen lol

I would just like to know what they will be planning to release for new events or a sneak peak.

Looking at the timing of the removal.

This might just line up with next patch release.

Comment

We do not know when the new events will be coming, but I can assure you we're likely all equally excited and or curious, perhaps a mix of both. I encourage you to keep an eye on the news and events section to see what will be coming in the future and hopefully it will be soon. As always though I will caution nothing is official until it is posted on the forums here, please remember that gossip sites and offsite locations are not official.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

well most of us know how to surf the net

r2 are very slow on giving information to us of late

we go to a site that cant be named for some of this information as they are on test servers for pro city or another platform

if these test servers ave information already what this site says r2 should been told also as i said r2 too slow and lazy to tell any 1 of late

now new events are named imperial wars aka cross server guild battles - athena wars is prob the new titan wars feature and ares wars is aka class wars

if r2 would give information of these items early we wouldnt need to browse for information on other sites

Click image for larger version

Name:	ares war.png
Views:	1
Size:	322.7 KB
ID:	1727730Click image for larger version

Name:	athe war.png
Size:	250.4 KB
ID:	1727731Click image for larger version

Name:	icons.png
Size:	36.5 KB
ID:	1727732Click image for larger version

Name:	imp war.png
Size:	335.9 KB
ID:	1727733

Comment

It would be nice if there were a moratorium on new things for 6 months while they work on fixing all the issues in the game. I don't want new things; I want the things they have now to work right. How can a game with such simple graphics give such terrible lag? Honestly, if the lag doesn't improve with the new patch I'm really considering quitting. The frustration level has reach critical mass for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
            well most of us know how to surf the net

r2 are very slow on giving information to us of late

we go to a site that cant be named for some of this information as they are on test servers for pro city or another platform

if these test servers ave information already what this site says r2 should been told also as i said r2 too slow and lazy to tell any 1 of late

now new events are named imperial wars aka cross server guild battles - athena wars is prob the new titan wars feature and ares wars is aka class wars

if r2 would give information of these items early we wouldnt need to browse for information on other sites
            Most of the reason why these things aren't told in advance is that they are very subject to change in the final release.

Like what you ask? From past patches, the fact that ToK chests giving more rewards than they do now in test vs. live.
            "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
            Browser Game Support

Comment

Yeah, kind of like "The Real Version" versus the "Skimped Out to Tick Off the Players" version.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

hehe n mentor tells us to visit forum often to check for info ?
                what info ? info we already got from another website ?

Comment

Originally posted by Arc009 View Post
                  hehe n mentor tells us to visit forum often to check for info ?
                  what info ? info we already got from another website ?
                  wen we get a mentor and they say this i laugh at them

the only news kabam gets is east west coast server merges no europe ones

or

r2 opening new servers to try and temp new players to game then right back to no 1 merges them after few mnths cuz not active enough lol

if r2 gave up merging servers and opening new ones and concentrate giving proper info about new patches detailed guides that do help ppl not cut and paste from a certain website that cannont be named then we wouldnt ave to keep using certain websites to grab new info before r2 gives it

Comment

Working...
                  X