engraving

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• engraving

as with soul crystal when maxxed out engraving we had an exchange event for those of us that no longer needed, how about doing the same for henna and tattoo engarving ?
    BuzzKill
    Shadow Vale

I use excess soul crystals and seals for farming tree for marriage.

Once run out I will be doing the same for henna.

Henna can be used to get negative stats to as low as 1500-1600 to improve BR.

Comment

As Sly said, this is one option for using the spare and excess henna. I know some people have also been using their excess to feed their wedding tree as well. So far about exchanges and trade ins.. we have no word on anything to that nature but please keep an eye on the news and events because we truly never know what the future will bring. I do think this is a nice idea, especially with how plentiful they have made normal henna so thanks for suggesting it.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
      X