Guild

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild

any guild where there are regulars like myself(although there may be situations where it is not everyday)

That will depend on the platform and server you play. I run my own ship so I won't be taking in any stowaways. I am sure others might if they have room.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by R2126858033 View Post
      any guild where there are regulars like myself(although there may be situations where it is not everyday)
      There are plenty of guilds to be had on all the servers. I feel it's best to go to the timezone where the events are on a time that you want to play. There will be a receptive guild awaiting you there.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

depends on your playing style. there's no 'best guild', only 'best fit'.
        I'd suggest to ask the leaders what they expect from new recruits & what they could provide.
        if they meet your expectation and you meet theirs, there's greater chance for a good fit.
        if they don't want you or you don't want them, then better not waste time.
        of course there are servers where no guild is good. for new players such servers are not worth starting with. for old players it's not hard to create a new guild for just yourself.

Comment

Working...
        X