Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it me or were clothing shard drops reduced?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it me or were clothing shard drops reduced?

Getting some pretty bad clothing shards drops this time. I used to average 14 out of 30, this time I seem to be averaging about 8.

As far as I know there was no reduction in this. The lucky exchange seems to be fairly generous with them so it may just be a little bit of bad luck at present. I know how frustrating it is for me sometimes when it comes to that, I shake my fist at it, so just hang in there and know that nothing has been changed (as far as we know). Should we hear anything to the contrary we will be glad to share that fact.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

A bunch of people I talk to think the drop rate has been reduced too.

I've NEVER gotten below 12 from 30 and yesterday I got 6! It's, at least, been halved - which with how fast they release sets is straight up ******** unless they stopped removing them from exchange.
      Last edited by Phaenix; 11-15-2016, 01:35 PM.

Comment

yes on kabam the drop rate on these clothing shards from luck exchange ave reduced also been watching on my exchanges i usualy get above 250 before the event ends but with 2 days left i ave 112 saved

think its also depends on the events the luck exchange comes out with cuz certain events dont give alot

only the sep and mahra events give plenty of tokens to use in luck exchange so maybe this is the factor why u avnt got alot of clothing shards from luck exchange

Comment

I've been going for clothing shards over 1k adv henna cause I figure two sets of clothes is better until I catch up since I'm a few sets behind. Well, after these events I can just barley afford one set so that plan is now a waste. I should have like 300 clothing shards right now, instead I have 177. I've never NOT had 300 clothing shards after clothing shard event drop week.

Thanks, wartune

Comment

IMO it's reduced because we get more clothes from every 30 (+1) lucky exchanges. the rising cost for clothes didnt help either.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

It's reduced. I've exchanged 60 bits only to get 4-5 clothing shards and 1 clothing item. Someone better bring out the phone book for magazines and newspapers won't have any effect to this.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

drops rates are getting worse

thought this was the season to be jolly lmao

Comment

Yep, seems like so. At that many I would get a good helping (15-20) for that amount. When I have those Mahra/Sepulcrum Events and gotten around 300+, I would get like 120-150, probably more along with tons of clothes to devour. And that is if I don't need anything from the exchange events.

thought this was the season to be jolly lmao
                  One can only wish for such, but this is R2.
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Drop rate sux now. For a whole week of max free chest earning, I couldn't even get enough shards for 1 set. Way to go Wartune, thanks for making titles impossible for the majority. I hope you do realize that people won't play your game and your whales would have no shrimps to feed them and starve to death as a result.

Comment

Working...
                    X