Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

So annoying - guild battle devotions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So annoying - guild battle devotions

HI DEVS & PROGRAMMERS,

I AM SO ANGRY & FRUSTRATED, …IF DEVS WERE TESTING IN A LOADED SERVER THEY WOULD BE AWARE OF THIS PROBLEM AND ACKNOWLEDGE HOW UNACCEPTABLE IT IS.

Please, please , please adjust the requirements to get the Guild Battle Devotion.

Consider that The Game has evolved much with added players and more mature players & cashers are now exceedingly strong.
    The combination of lagg and big hitters continually results in a very unpleasant & unfair gaming experience.
    - It has become so frustrating because many times even though we may enter a battle, the lagg occurs while loading and before the devotion can be claimed, the game comes to an end.

KINDLY ALLOW DEVOTION REWARD TO BE RELEASED UPON ENTERING THE BATTLE (SIMILAR TO BATTLE GROUNDS) , INSTEAD OF REQUIRING THAT DAMAGE BE INFLICTED. IT IS NOT FAIR TO THE CURRENT SPEED, UPSETTING LAGG, GLITCHES AND CURRENT DYNAMIC OF GAMEPLAY.

Or, just remove the stupid thing entirely as only the top 8 guilds with 50 players each can only participate in guild war thus putting others out of that aspect.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

just pretend that it didnt exist and move on with your life.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

lol…i wish i could but i'm already a non-casher with limited time to play./..i'm just saying, we're making the effort to participate so we can manage to get rewards that cashers probably take for granted. kindly do us a courtesy and make this feature user friendly, and a fair requirement especially within reasonable context.

Comment

They should give devotion for just entering the following:

Bloodfang (World Boss)
          Redoga Drake (World Boss)
          Spire
          Dark Dragon Lair
          Tower of Kings
          Bloody Inferno
          Guild Battle
          Guild Beast
          Sylph Expedition (should give devo for blitzing without battle)

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
            They should give devotion for just entering the following:

Bloodfang (World Boss)
            Redoga Drake (World Boss)
            Spire
            Dark Dragon Lair
            Tower of Kings
            Bloody Inferno
            Guild Battle
            Guild Beast
            Sylph Expedition (should give devo for blitzing without battle)
            Yes to all of these! Guild battle is one of the worst, since you need cooperation between the opposing teams to get devo for everyone, but everything that requires you to fight something for no other reason needs to be changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              just pretend that it didnt exist and move on with your life.
              i agree with this, even non vip can get the 300 devotion without gb, that is only 3 days a week, so other days you also need to manage without this devotion.

if you dont have much time to do all, i dont think this 15 devotion will make much difference to get 300 anyway.
              ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
              Server: S444 Silent Arena
              Char: Knight
              Lvl: 80
              Br: 6m and crowing.
              Main Sylph: Arise
              Guard: Oracle

Comment

Originally posted by Shiva_ View Post
                i agree with this, even non vip can get the 300 devotion without gb, that is only 3 days a week, so other days you also need to manage without this devotion.

if you dont have much time to do all, i dont think this 15 devotion will make much difference to get 300 anyway.
                how could non vips get 300 per day? may i know?

Comment

you get the 300 easy by doing every thing accept buy something with b/bb and gb.

daily/weekly gives 55 devotion

solo event gives 45

Multi player co. 60

Multi player event 40

guild event 55

sylph / eud 60

= in total 315

so you can even skipp another thing

i didnt count the b use and gb.
                  ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                  Server: S444 Silent Arena
                  Char: Knight
                  Lvl: 80
                  Br: 6m and crowing.
                  Main Sylph: Arise
                  Guard: Oracle

Comment

Originally posted by Shiva_ View Post

Sure, it's possible to hit 300 devotion without guild battle, but it's also inconvenient, since you have to do literally every single thing on the list (except spend balens), which also includes all the other things listed above that also don't register devotion very well. So if you could get the GB devo, you could skip spire, which is pretty much the worst waste of time.

Comment

nd while they are at it make eud arena all day open vs AI...........solo arena all day/AI sylph arena all day/AI....but eud arena happens at 2 inconvienent times at least for me, therefore i never get since i am away at both times

Comment

Working...
                      X