wrong day 2 thanksgiving login reward

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wrong day 2 thanksgiving login reward

So i seem to have gotten the same login reward as on day 1 of the login event. Obviously i want the smelt stones.

Click image for larger version

Name:	wrong reward.png
Views:	1
Size:	282.2 KB
ID:	1786882

By chance, was that yesterday's mail you collected the rewards from today?
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

no i collect my mail daily

Comment

I did not receive the incorrect reward for the second day check in. Check in tomorrow and see if it gives you day 2 or day 3's reward. If it gives you day 2's, check in on the 4th day and see if you get day 3 then. If you don't end the event with the correct rewards, then send in a ticket for the rewards you missed.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

ok will do, tnx for now

Comment

i heared more player say, they got the same reward as yesterday, also my spouse got the first package again.

So something isnt right,

You can clearly see on the screen above he checked in twice, so he should also get the right package.
            ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
            Server: S444 Silent Arena
            Char: Knight
            Lvl: 80
            Br: 6m and crowing.
            Main Sylph: Arise
            Guard: Oracle

Comment

I know what the screenshot says. That's why I asked if there was a chance it was the previous day's mail being opened. Since there's still more days left in this event, and since a ticket would be required for those who didn't get the correct rewards, it is best to wait and see if the rest of the event proceeds as normal.

Comment

i did get first day reward too even when it were my second checkin. + what about if others get 3 day rewards for 3 days when we get for like 2 days whom would never replace of the lost materials
                Last edited by hawkless; 11-24-2016, 04:32 AM.

Comment

I got the correct reward both days, but my in game spouse got 2 days of rewards yesterday...
                  S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

Here's the thing- you guys have already collected the second day 1 reward. You are now missing items from rewards, which has to be handled through ticket. Even if tomorrow only gives you a day 1 reward, that's still a ticket. Rather than sending in a ticket every day, which will only confuse and delay things, it's best to just pay attention to what you do get, and send in a ticket for what was missing. The only screenshot you should need is the one showing you checked in on the event page, so take one before it ends, if you are still missing things.

I am hoping the event will just proceed as normal after today, but we will have to wait and see at next reset.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                      Here's the thing- you guys have already collected the second day 1 reward. You are now missing items from rewards, which has to be handled through ticket. Even if tomorrow only gives you a day 1 reward, that's still a ticket. Rather than sending in a ticket every day, which will only confuse and delay things, it's best to just pay attention to what you do get, and send in a ticket for what was missing. The only screenshot you should need is the one showing you checked in on the event page, so take one before it ends, if you are still missing things.

I am hoping the event will just proceed as normal after today, but we will have to wait and see at next reset.
                      well day 1 was 23rd i am a early riser and claimed day 1 and waited till 16.30 and then claimed day 2 and the rewards advertised was sent

today i did day 3 and claimed rewards and the rewards i got was the ones advertised so seems nothing wrong

Name:	rewards.png
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	1727766

Name:	rewards 2.png
Size:	10.8 KB
ID:	1727768

Name:	day 3.png
Views:	2
Size:	21.8 KB
ID:	1727767
                      Last edited by Xharry005x; 11-24-2016, 10:35 AM.

Comment

I got day 1 prize for day 2 check in....Cant get third day yet.
                        S634 Archer 19 Mil BR

Comment

Thought I saw we were suppose to get 50 too and i got no smelt stones, however, I got some wings from somewhere. Did want those smelt stones I didn't realize I didn't get the right stuff until too late for a screen shot of anything

*Edit*

Ok, I went back to the Thanksgiving page to see if I had done something wrong, hit check in again and got box 3. This time I paid attention and got all the rewards, maybe I missed checking in for box 2 somehow. Oh well, at least I got some rewards
                          Last edited by Sheelah; 11-24-2016, 11:38 PM.

Comment

UPDATE: today i got the right reward for day 3, that still leaves me with wrong rewards for day 2, i guess its ticket time. But knowing this game and having played it for a long time i know i shouldnt expect a positive feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheelah View Post
                              Thought I saw we were suppose to get 50 too and i got no smelt stones, however, I got some wings from somewhere. Did want those smelt stones I didn't realize I didn't get the right stuff until too late for a screen shot of anything
                              Wings are from todays ingame login reward

Comment

Working...
                              X