Reflect

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reflect

when will this ******** of these huge reflects stop ?
    r2 s doing nothing to stop it , a high br can lose easily to a very low br due to reflect ... this s soo not fair
    or is just a sign of stop spending ?

think it does its job properly

when i ave a battle sometimes its a 50/50 reflect as sometimes i loose some cuz i get damage back from reflect but cant complain as i win some battles also by this

get ur astral effects up and astral lvl up

or maybe its a new skill in kh or titan skill

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
      think it does its job properly

when i ave a battle sometimes its a 50/50 reflect as sometimes i loose some cuz i get damage back from reflect but cant complain as i win some battles also by this

get ur astral effects up and astral lvl up

or maybe its a new skill in kh or titan skill
      all the astrals ,skills etc have a limit on reflect .... havent seen anything that says unlimited or the limit s not stated in there

hitting someone for 100k n getting a 1mil reflect that ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by R248948293 View Post
        all the astrals ,skills etc have a limit on reflect .... havent seen anything that says unlimited or the limit s not stated in there

hitting someone for 100k n getting a 1mil reflect that ridiculous
        The astral is capped, but the fate skill isn't, and neither is the knight passive in the defense tree. In combo with the 90% titan shield, you can easily reflect a stronger player to death - I managed that in class wars this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
          The astral is capped, but the fate skill isn't, and neither is the knight passive in the defense tree. In combo with the 90% titan shield, you can easily reflect a stronger player to death - I managed that in class wars this time.
          im not talking about a specific class, how can i get reflected alot more then the damage i do ?
          do the math n tell me
          fate s 30% at max level so if i do 100k i get 30k reflect not 3mil this s just an example

Comment

Can some one tell me how to get troop count up id love to stay on my level an change guilds or servers one helps me or talks to me when i ask ? Very unfriendly

Comment

Originally posted by shirley31749 View Post
              Can some one tell me how to get troop count up id love to stay on my level an change guilds or servers one helps me or talks to me when i ask ? Very unfriendly
              troop count i think thats charisma the more u get the more troops u can carry

Comment

Originally posted by R248948293 View Post
                im not talking about a specific class, how can i get reflected alot more then the damage i do ?
                do the math n tell me
                fate s 30% at max level so if i do 100k i get 30k reflect not 3mil this s just an example
                All reflects are like that - they discount various damage reduction factors, so the reflect can be well above the actual damage done, even when it's significantly below 100% reflected.

The fate reflect is 30%, and the titan shield is 90%, so with only those two things active, you're already doing 3x the reflect as the damage you take. I believe all damage-increasing effects will increase the reflect as well, but all damage reducers on the target will not decrease the reflect (i.e. incendiary shot would, but any shield would not).

So, once you count everything, resistance, tenacity, passive skills, astrals (RGB), any extra shields, you can have a really big damage reduction, and all of that gets inverted on a reflect. It should be completely possible to take trivial damage while reflecting millions.

The 80% reflect special in Venus battle may work differently, I've seen it do much less than I would expect from other reflects.

Comment

Working...
                X