Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

3 month events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 month events

Am I the only one that thinks these 3 month long cs events are too long? I know the new ones haven't fully been released yet, but in my opinion having prelims and finals makes it more competitive than the new system. For example venus battle, once you get to diamond or even gold if you're satisfied with the rewards then there is no point in participating anymore since the rewards don't get any higher (if in diamond).

lol it gives us weak noobs a chance to get some decent rewards lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
      Am I the only one that thinks these 3 month long cs events are too long? I know the new ones haven't fully been released yet, but in my opinion having prelims and finals makes it more competitive than the new system. For example venus battle, once you get to diamond or even gold if you're satisfied with the rewards then there is no point in participating anymore since the rewards don't get any higher (if in diamond).
      They don't get higher, but if you lose ranking points per event which will drop you lower in rankings. These event seem that way except maybe the Guild one.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

Not being obligated to participate every week for 3 months actually sounds like a nice bonus to me. This system seems like it might be more forgiving than the existing system, where missing prelims means you're out for the month. With this, you can probably miss a week here and there without losing major rewards.

Comment

I don't know, to me with the reward groups it just feels like I'm doing arena which is boring. I just think without there being a finals to work for takes all the competition out of it.

Comment

Until they fix the matching for arena, I will just do one match for the week and take the 900 points. The luster has been gone since they messed up on such (and some of it is on the whiner babies that cried in staying too long in a match; newsflash, if your team is as good as the other team you're fighting, then you're going to be in for a long one). This type of event (as I had done with Venus) makes it possible to get up a certain rank, then take some time off from it without too much worry (since it deducts 10% for each week off your current total) and then come back in a few weeks to build back up if you are going down on a bracket. The way things are going, I probably won't participate very much.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
            X