New VIP wheel rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New VIP wheel rewards

Anyone have any idea what are all the new rewards added to the vip wheel? I have seen 5 things so far, kid skill scrolls, crypt key, purgatory key, lvl 4 exp scroll and 5 mystery stones.

Anybody seen anything else besides those 5 items? Those 5 items are rare to show up as well, just guessing but probably just as rare to get even when they do show up. Just hope not as rare as the high level gems.

Confirming:

Kid scrolls
    Lvl 4 EXP scrolls
    crypt keys
    purgatory key

Add: Empire Crusades!!!
    Lvl 1 Kid Diamonds (patk is the only type I've seen so far)

All of the additions above seem guaranteed with a one click activate. They appear around slot 3 or 4 from my experience or about 10 activations so far.
    Last edited by R224070026; 12-04-2016, 12:26 PM.
    S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
    1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
    EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
    Lukoi

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
      Anyone have any idea what are all the new rewards added to the vip wheel? I have seen 5 things so far, kid skill scrolls, crypt key, purgatory key, lvl 4 exp scroll and 5 mystery stones.

Anybody seen anything else besides those 5 items? Those 5 items are rare to show up as well, just guessing but probably just as rare to get even when they do show up. Just hope not as rare as the high level gems.
      I have gotten the purgatory key to show up after many refreshes about 3 times. Each time that i grabbed items from the wheel it was amoung the items I was getting. So I think the chance to drop isn't too rare, at least on those.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by R224070026 View Post
        Confirming:

Kid scrolls
        Is that the regular 3 scroll types, or do you also get the level 6+ book of wisdom? Sounds like the rest of it is stuff I no longer need, or too little to matter (level 1 diamonds).

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
          Is that the regular 3 scroll types, or do you also get the level 6+ book of wisdom? Sounds like the rest of it is stuff I no longer need, or too little to matter (level 1 diamonds).
          They are the regular scrolls. Lvl 4 scroll will be nice for some but I am maxed out on exp. The keys will be nice to use when event items are dropping. I think they need to do away with the high level gems, not like anyone ever gets them.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
            Yes, it is only the 3 regular types of scrolls. I haven't seen a Book of Wisdom yet.
            S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
            1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
            EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
            Lukoi

Comment

Working...
            X