Athena's war rewards ***?????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Athena's war rewards ***?????

seriously what was in r2 mind when making this reward system? i got 380 points worth for almost 10 blood of zeus and i actually need 2500 to upgrade euad....

The reward suck bigtime. It takes ages to do the war, the oponents are picked randomly and at the end you get to buy crappy items. This was a waste of time.

Comment

Total load of rubbish!!!
      S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

Rating for this: HORRIBLE WARTUNE…REWARDS ARE VOMIT

Comment

Originally posted by Mester999 View Post
          seriously what was in r2 mind when making this reward system? i got 380 points worth for almost 10 blood of zeus and i actually need 2500 to upgrade euad....
          Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
          The reward suck bigtime. It takes ages to do the war, the oponents are picked randomly and at the end you get to buy crappy items. This was a waste of time.
          Originally posted by Mibbette View Post
          Total load of rubbish!!!
          Originally posted by gibsondion View Post
          Rating for this: HORRIBLE WARTUNE…REWARDS ARE VOMIT
          cud not agree with guys more, the rewards for this 1 hours of wasted time suck nuts - ALL the rewards (except seals) can be gained daily, and in more quantities, come on R2/7road get a grip on what is happening - as of now, after this run, I bet hardly ne1 will run athena's war again as it aint worth the time.

Comment

Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
            cud not agree with guys more, the rewards for this 1 hours of wasted time suck nuts - ALL the rewards (except seals) can be gained daily, and in more quantities, come on R2/7road get a grip on what is happening - as of now, after this run, I bet hardly ne1 will run athena's war again as it aint worth the time.
            ares wars is basicaly the same lol

but the diffrence u got the points reduction for next round which all that hard work to ave points removed its hard enough to get the points in first place

Comment

Originally posted by Mester999 View Post
              basically Athena's war and Ares' war are the same as Venus' war ...... in Venus' war you'll get poor rewards if you're in iron group but the rewards increases as you go up in groups.....same as Athena and Ares , if you reach better rankings , you'll get better rewards , so you don't have to expect great rewards at the beginning of these events.

Comment

Originally posted by THUNDERRRR View Post
                basically Athena's war and Ares' war are the same as Venus' war ...... in Venus' war you'll get poor rewards if you're in iron group but the rewards increases as you go up in groups.....same as Athena and Ares , if you reach better rankings , you'll get better rewards , so you don't have to expect great rewards at the beginning of these events.
                well i wouldnt call the athena and ares wars shops terrific and make ppl jump for joy now lmao its lame the devs dont play this game and they know nothing what we need in these shops

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                  well i wouldnt call the athena and ares wars shops terrific and make ppl jump for joy now lmao its lame the devs dont play this game and they know nothing what we need in these shops
                  i have to agree with you since there are few items in shop and they are pretty overpriced......but i doubt that devs will stay quiet about this.

Comment

Agreed as well. Most items are overpriced for their usefulness and level.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                      Agreed as well. Most items are overpriced for their usefulness and level.
                      I suspect that the devs do know the value of the items. Consider: When there is something players like, that gives decent rewards for your effort, it gets nerfed, removed, replaced, or otherwise changed. This isn't some accident. Its a recurring pattern. The good gets nerfed while the bad lingers.
                      Based on the way the devs wield the nerf hammer, I'd say they know the value of the items, but undervalue our time. They don't want us to grind for items. They want us to spend our money for them, and they constantly tweak and rebalance the game to make it more and more frustrating to be a free player.

Comment

I don't see how they want me to spend if it's junk. I hardly do much eventing ever since they done about broke each and every one. I only get on to talk with friends on my server, do some minuscule things, and go on with my day in real life.

This game was great sometime a year ago when they had all those unlimited events going. Too bad it didn't last.
                        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Neither Ares War nor Athena's War rewards are worth the time/effort/etc. needed to earn them.
                          These 2 events seem to be designed for those who participate for the fun of it and not for the rewards, which could be a positive thing.
                          And for those who need the small rewards or don't care, they could still AFK and pick up the minimum rewards.
                          It would have been better if the rewards were more worthwhile, but I think for the fun of it it's not too shabby.
                          Considering how bad everyone else feels when some just "want some fun" in BG and not care about the rewards, it's probably better for them to enjoy the fun of dominating Ares War and Athena's War.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                            Neither Ares War nor Athena's War rewards are worth the time/effort/etc. needed to earn them.
                            These 2 events seem to be designed for those who participate for the fun of it and not for the rewards, which could be a positive thing.
                            And for those who need the small rewards or don't care, they could still AFK and pick up the minimum rewards.
                            It would have been better if the rewards were more worthwhile, but I think for the fun of it it's not too shabby.
                            Considering how bad everyone else feels when some just "want some fun" in BG and not care about the rewards, it's probably better for them to enjoy the fun of dominating Ares War and Athena's War.
                            hahahahaha fun in this game and make minimum xd what game play you ? yes give great fun when laged bugged and conection lost the old titan and class war 100 x better and end, in the shops what give so great intem ?? noting fun when you make all day you things and the new patches stole you fun

Comment

Originally posted by R280734113 View Post
                              hahahahaha fun in this game and make minimum xd what game play you ? yes give great fun when laged bugged and conection lost the old titan and class war 100 x better and end, in the shops what give so great intem ?? noting fun when you make all day you things and the new patches stole you fun
                              for some, they just love to beat up people for fun. all those lag/bug/DCs/etc. don't seem to bother them XD

ps. i'm an AFKer in there

Comment

Working...
                              X