Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how in the hell haven't you guys figured this out on your own?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how in the hell haven't you guys figured this out on your own?

i lost 2k contribution when i got kicked out of my guild, which is 2mill money which is 3 days of playing.. very dissapointed, you keep guild skills but not contribution. good stuff... just for getting kicked out without warning. you guys really know how to run a game without any hitches..

bump. cuz seriously this is an issue that should be fixed, you get kicked out and lose all the money you've contributed to that guild just because one of the guild officers doesn't like you... although you've done nothing wrong. you lose out on 2mill gold.. yea.. i can tell you guys thought this situation through thoroughly... sorry for the low form of socialization such as sarcasm, but you guys have a low form of ethic that leaves me question if this game is being produced by 12 year olds.
    Last edited by TheAngelito; 12-12-2012, 01:58 PM. Reason: Edit function is always available. Posts merged.

I can probably see why you got kicked out of your former guild.

Comment

I agree than when kicked (normally not your responsabilty) you should be refunded in some way...

How is not as obvious as you might think, tough:
      - if unused contribution is given back as money, a corresponding deduction on guild wealth should be, else there would be a potential for abuse... but is it fair to loose guild wealth when kicking people inactive since more than one month who did not even bother saying goodbye to the guild which welcomed them?
      - if it is given back as goods from the guild shop, the guild wealth does not have to be reduced, but how to select the goods?

Also, why did you spend 2 million gold contributing to a guild which does not appear to be run very nicely and fairly and, furthermore, did not use that contribution?

Finally, did you try submitting a ticket about that problem? That might be the best way to receive compensation for a nasty behaviour, which is likely more an exception than the general case, which make you loose gold by the fault of bad guild leadership...

Comment

When you donate to Guild you are doing just that donating to the Guild, I don't think there needs to be anything of this sort in place as its Donation.

Comment

i was saving up guild contribution for guild skills. lvl 6 intelligence cost 4mill... i was saving up for that, and i was online everyday, i just put my money in guild, checked farm, logged off, fought in guild war every now and again, 3v3 duels if i got a good team together, and then i came online one day and i was booted... i pm'd the guild leader and he told me who booted me and i asked him to ask why, and he said cuz he didn't like you.. i asked why he doesn't like me and he told me to ask him himself. and then he didn't even reply to me when i asked him. but yea. very ****** stupid...

Comment

Originally posted by R22729751 View Post
            ^^^^ that.

Comment

Originally posted by R22729751 View Post
              yup i can see why too. WHAAAAAAAA!

Comment

Working...
              X