No announcement yet.

Imperial or Titan Temple: Worst event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imperial or Titan Temple: Worst event?

Imperial War is boring but at least you can AFK it for rewards. Titan Temple is unspeakably bad and cheap and so buggy it doesn't work right. If you're a strong free player with only 4 titans, you're screwed. Royally screwed. It's so utterly cheap that there are matchings where it is impossible to sylph. Worst, you lose two turns if you have sylph mode locked in and they steal awakening points. I think we need to SHAME those idiots that keep on friggas and oracles at reset. Then again, cashers hate helping anyone else. Otherwise, why are the vast majority of opponents armed with Frigga/Oracle combos? At the very least, Instant Kill skill needs to be fixed. It needs to prioritize players and not euds that revive with full health. Euds need to keep their hp levels when you die. Otherwise, you get 4 fully healed euds that spam heal immediately to their player teammates. But I think the event works the way devs want it too. Mega-cashers don't have an issue (since they have other titan skills available). Also, it doesn't help being a KH mage.

I just love how they put mostly the damn frigga users on there which is next to impossible to beat unless you are a damn KH archer. cmon r2games be fair here or are you trying to find ways for us to send you more damn money to support your greedy selves elves.....

Comment

They put Frigga and Oracle on as they are best for BR.
      Don't like it but it's their perogative

Comment

its always good to not and try to **** off the cashers.. if they hounded for always removing frigga then they will just leave it equipped.

try asking them nicely to help you out instead of making threads and that where you call them idiots.
        Cyanide
        Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
        Guild: Sicario

Comment

If it wasn't for Magic Square being a boring waste of time. Titan Temple would be the WORST new addition.

That's just about the most aggravating, frustrating thing they've ever added. Especially for non-archers. They need to limit how many Friggas there can be, or make Titan Wrath ONLY able to hit players. I'd say "both" but this is wartune where if you don't cash then "f*** you" so that'll never happen

Comment

It should have been designed to provide a challenge (later parts of the run) and to get your feet wet (in the beginning of the run). However, it's 7Road/ProCity who pretty much loved the "One Size Fits All" method that makes it hard for majority of the player base. I can bet the top 1% that are Cliffords are loving this. And since by guessing the testing department will always have uber to the max characters in a local network setting, they probably will not see a problem.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Titan Temple is CASHER ONLY, pretty much. Free players have 4 titans and not enough to overcome the casher "people" who choose to wear frigga's to bed. It's awful, frustrating and makes the rich richer. I'm 99% sure i'm quitting in the New Year. Hate being ****** on every time by lagtune, bugtune, cashtune, out of tune.

Comment

just a "what if" but what if the devs added it sp the enemies in titan temple use titans to
                Cyanide
                Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                Guild: Sicario

Comment

The worst is titan. At least in imperial war you can get rewards without having to be over 20 million br. As far as friggas in titan, all r2 has to do is disable their heal and shield. Its totally unfair to have the enemy using them in that event. They should also make the kill player skill target players instead of eudaemons. The eudas all come back to life in the next attempt so that skill is completely useless. In my experience, any killed players also come back to life in the next attempt as well. Whats dead should be dead. Stop reviving them its making that event nothing but an annoyance.

Comment

Something else about the kill enemy skill is if the enemy has a shield on, it will not kill that person, only take half life away. The description says to instantly kill enemy, not do a certain amount of damage. Told a mentor about this and she said shield absorbs alot of damage and I told her to read the description.

Comment

Road ro Glory is worsy new daily event after that we MS who is weekly but maby i can be good if the upgrade events in it on MT tonigh

Comment

Perhaps a titan temple that automatically adjusts to your class ie: Knight, mage or archer? Maybe then it will be more reasonable?

Comment

For me, Imperial War is the worst, but I'm able to get at least 3 levels in titan daily. Since they took the most problematic aspect of ToK for titan temple, I can see how it would be utterly useless to a lot of players, though.
                          If you can't get anywhere in TT, then it's definitely the worst, since IW does at least have some OK rewards.

Comment

Originally posted by magerarcherknight View Post
                            I just love how they put mostly the damn frigga users on there which is next to impossible to beat unless you are a damn KH archer. cmon r2games be fair here or are you trying to find ways for us to send you more damn money to support your greedy selves elves.....
                            It's random who you will fight (usually top 100 split between the five levels). The top 100 can and should at least not park a Freya (and a knight eudemon on with shields and intercept). It's sad that some of the top players think that they worked "hard" and would rather park their strongest sylph such as a Freya so they can show off how much they spent.... opps I mean their br.

As far as the top 100 players on each server, please do not park a Freya and a eudemon knight. (I wonder if you remove your eudemon skills right before reset; the eudemon won't use any skills!)

Comment

Originally posted by magerarcherknight View Post
                              being a KH archer doesn't help trust me I can't beat lowest level. I have no Frigga or even one red sylph

Comment

Working...
                              X