Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• titan card

i lost mijn card what now

You "lost" your card? What do you mean? It disappeared from your inventory? Or you used it before getting KH? If it just disappeared, submit a bug report ticket. If you used it before getting KH, it's gone for good.
    S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
    1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
    EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
    Lukoi

Comment

Yep Mentors are putting warnings out (should have used a Cross Server Bullhorn to globally broadcast or have R2 place it in the chat announcement as they spammed the "best MMO" one since it's their boo boo) that players before KH shouldn't grab a titan. Good thing I knew there was something afoot as it was tempting at the Hot Event.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

well they can grab titans if they available in hot events like the titme titan but r2 should of realy slapped a warning if u try to use it before being knighthood

example

click titan warning pops up (warning as your not knighthood clicking accept will loose your titan) or (sorry cant be used as your not knighthooded)

Comment

They really do need to put some type of warning if you try to use a titan before you are knighted. But also why try to use a titan card if you are not knighted yet? Now if you just clicked the titan card once in inventory and it disappeared, then that is really bad.

Comment

Titan Cards shouldnt be usable until KH, but you know. This is Wartune where stupid stuff happens.

Comment

You got a point there. If you grab it off hot events as a card, it should have sat in the inventory with a warning saying you're not of the class yet, and continue sitting there. I had gotten Eud cards before I was 70 and they sat in my inventory. My wife gotten smelting stones from that one event until her team became class advanced to use them. This is something that the devs and even R2 should have made sure it is working prior to just giving away. I felt sorry for some that spent those 50x Frost Horns to convert to 500x Ancient Bone (at max) if they didn't have enough. Something told me that I need to hold off as I am not KH yet and told my wife the same.

Titan cards should have a dialogue box saying you are not of the requirement to use it and it should have sat there without it disappearing.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Nothing wrong with grabbing the Titan card before KH then putting it in guild vault so you don't accidentally burn it. Surely that is common sense rather than advising people to not invest in it while the opportunity is there

Comment

Working...
                X